View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Anyone Else Having a Hard Time? 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Anyone Else Having a Hard Time?
atiggerx33 wrote:
Idk I'm just really struggling to find a horse that can win more than a C5. I did the whole betting money cheat thing just because I wanted to get a quick start and see what I could find. I literally buy every horse at every auction (except breeding, I wanna get to run the damn thing). I can't find a single horse with any good stats. Are they rarer than SO6? Should I make the game start in season 10+ to have a better chance? I feel a bit lost. SO7 it was easy to just keep restarting the game until you just got something in your stable, so far that hasn't worked out for me either.

I have found it really tough and TBH in 20 season going to every auction I have not seen an outstanding horse yet its certainly
tougher to win races and the 2YO at the end of the season sales are all barely average the start up horses are not great either
we all have to remember we are all right back at the start and its a culture shock.

I have had some good lookin horses who really struggle in G1s too

I also find it hard playing with out the option of breeding as it does not work i do enjoy the new sales set up
but was hoping id find a multiple G1 class horse by now but its a challenge

I'm not playing too seriously because there are bound to be restarts and you will loose everything anyway I'm
taking this time to learn how the new game works almost like im on a training course ha ha

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]