View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Justify 
Selling plater

Post Justify
Holy hell. This guy is an absolute beast!!! Though, one thing I'd point out is that in my game currently, he only runs in sprint races. That and he doesn't retire, but I don't mind that as much. This looks like the best legend in the game.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Justify
Considering his first race was 7f and his final race just a few months later was 1m4f, not too surprising he'd be mostly in sprinting races. Would be rather hard to have him be realistic. He'd either swing toward the Triple Crown distances or swing toward the sprinting ones. Mark would have to put in something in regards to how rapidly a legend can mature or how wide spread of a distance they can run. The legend I made just screwing around with the editor way back when also didn't seem to allow to set the age they should realistically retire. Possible Justify's retirement age was never set.

Guess he was added with the new patch or something? Only American legend I've seen is Secretary (Secretariat).

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]