View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 that horrible moment 
Group 1 winner

Post that horrible moment
your horse that's an absolute star winner of all 9 races gets the dreaded red triangle of death and tails off and your dumass jockey tells you to try an extra furlong pfff

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:11 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: that horrible moment
You bet everything on Frankel and .. he pulls up injured.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:47 pm
Group 3 winner

As I hate the dreaded red triangle, ctrl, alt, del, out of the game and replay. The pink triangle fair enough, but, the red one, nope.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:50 pm
Handicapper

neves_rats wrote:
As I hate the dreaded red triangle, ctrl, alt, del, out of the game and replay. The pink triangle fair enough, but, the red one, nope.

I pull the horse out of the race if the red triangle comes up.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm
Group 3 winner

ikem007 wrote:
neves_rats wrote:

If you can do this I had forgotten, you never used to be able to, will save exiting and re entering the game

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:01 am
Handicapper

neves_rats wrote:
ikem007 wrote:
neves_rats wrote:

If you can do this I had forgotten, you never used to be able to, will save exiting and re entering the game

You can by selecting the horse on the card, then going to attempt to enter it into a race (button by horse name at top of screen). You should be able to use the drop down to view the horses entered races on the right and select to remove the horse. Not in front of screen so not 100% on the above. You definitely can do it though, I found out purely by accident.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:56 pm
Group 3 winner

neves_rats wrote:

I pull the horse out of the race if the red triangle comes up.[/quote]

If you can do this I had forgotten, you never used to be able to, will save exiting and re entering the game[/quote]

You can by selecting the horse on the card, then going to attempt to enter it into a race (button by horse name at top of screen). You should be able to use the drop down to view the horses entered races on the right and select to remove the horse. Not in front of screen so not 100% on the above. You definitely can do it though, I found out purely by accident.[/quote]

Cheers mate :)

Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]