View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I Dare You 
Group 1 winner

Post I Dare You
Well the new league mode is out and apart from the potential all the other bars are gone, do u find the normal game easy and boring if u do then take up the challenge of the league mode . Even if u don't want to play the league will u take up the challenge .

I Dare You. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:26 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: I Dare You
Heh, just did and looks easier than my "hide horse stats" run. Two differences:

- "Hide Horse Stats" is honor based, fine since I'm doing it for me, and I do want to peek after maybe 30 seasons? to see if my ideas about good bars matches winners. League, enforces it. No peeking, not even after 30 seasons.
    - The "hide horse stats" hides the right half of the front vertical bars. So harder. But I already posted feedback I felt that should be a bug. You would have to be an idiot trainer to not know if the horse had speed and/or was still raring for (stam) more after their works. So hopefully it can get changed to match.

I may give it a whirl, but I play so slowly that you'll be on next season's league before I even see the results of my hidden bar experiment. And I'm not keen on league, the whole export and trial thing.

One comment though that may affect leaguers, and I guess is for them to discuss. Does league mode force you to use a stock schedule? Yes: less cheese possibilities. No: still a pain and vanilla UK flat has some issues right now.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Hechicera wrote:
Heh, just did and looks easier than my "hide horse stats" run. Two differences:

- "Hide Horse Stats" is honor based, fine since I'm doing it for me, and I do want to peek after maybe 30 seasons? to see if my ideas about good bars matches winners. League, enforces it. No peeking, not even after 30 seasons.
    - The "hide horse stats" hides the right half of the front vertical bars. So harder. But I already posted feedback I felt that should be a bug. You would have to be an idiot trainer to not know if the horse had speed and/or was still raring for (stam) more after their works. So hopefully it can get changed to match.

I may give it a whirl, but I play so slowly that you'll be on next season's league before I even see the results of my hidden bar experiment. And I'm not keen on league, the whole export and trial thing.

One comment though that may affect leaguers, and I guess is for them to discuss. Does league mode force you to use a stock schedule? Yes: less cheese possibilities. No: still a pain and vanilla UK flat has some issues right now.

U can play u own schedule and trials takes as long as u want it to take , if u want to do it quickly u can .

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:14 pm
Handicapper

Thank you. But, at my age and in my condition, nothing is going to happen quickly. :lol:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]