View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Best way to make mass amounts of money! Tip 
Selling plater

Post Best way to make mass amounts of money! Tip
Hey everyone! With the release of SO7, i've found it more difficult to progress in the game. I'm well aware of the cheat using betting and results to earn money, however this takes a good amount of time. This is just in my opinion, the best way I've found to make money. It does require some time and gameplay.

Start a game and sell off the bad horses you start with. You should easily be able to sell 3-4 of them. Start as many more games as needed to collect a few good horses in the transfer pool. If any unraced 2YO's show up, no matter how rubbish they are send them to the transfer pool. (Note: you can only have 16 transfers a season, and its 34k a horse)

On your main game import as many of those horses as you can and sort them depending on if they're worth keeping, or if you should sell. Sell as many as possible and this should give you a large chunk of change. With this money buy the breeding stable and anything else you may need. You can continue the above steps (importing and selling) until you have a large sum o money.

The money maker is the unraced 2YO's. Even the horses from non grade winning parents will net you a good amount of money. I breed roughly 60 yearlings a year and usually only end up keeping about 8 of those. This strategy does take some time (and a lot of horse transfers) but so far it has worked best for me. I hope this helps someone who is having trouble with the money aspect of the game. I know I did for a while!

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]