View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Trophy Icon? 
Selling plater

Post Trophy Icon?
One of my horses has a trophy icon in the upper left corner of their image. What is this and where might it have come from? I noticed it (with StartIt) after the horse finished 3rd in a the Pegasus World Cup at Gulfstream.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Trophy Icon?
I wondered about this but only seen it on horses that won big races and didn't give it a second thought. Mine only happened in vanilla games and don't think I ever got it for placing.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 am
Group 2 winner

dragontrainer wrote:
I wondered about this but only seen it on horses that won big races and didn't give it a second thought. Mine only happened in vanilla games and don't think I ever got it for placing.

I think it means that the horse is currently the leading horse in that category in the end of season awards.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Lordedaw wrote:
I think it means that the horse is currently the leading horse in that category in the end of season awards.

In what category?

Kinda shocking that we don't fully know the answer to this readily.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:09 pm
Group 3 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
dragontrainer wrote:

Makes sense, thanks. Although I see top horses at the end of the year who are not the top horse, might be in a particular game mode such as jumps mode, not sure will have to check but means I will have to play those game modes and I'm currently concentrating/playing a combined game where top 3yo are decided before the classics have even begun.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:32 am
Group 2 winner

dragontrainer wrote:
Lordedaw wrote:
dragontrainer wrote:

Makes sense, thanks. Although I see top horses at the end of the year who are not the top horse, might be in a particular game mode such as jumps mode, not sure will have to check but means I will have to play those game modes and I'm currently concentrating/playing a combined game where top 3yo are decided before the classics have even begun.

Yes the end of season award winners rarely make sense. You can check mid season by pressing the category leaders button on the HORSES page. When one of mine had the trophy it was on showing on that page so that's where I came up with the theory. The end of season awards may be based on cash won by the horse that season.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]