View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Beginner Help / Guide 
Selling plater

Post Beginner Help / Guide
Hi there,

Just downloaded Starters Order 7 and never played any of the previous games so a complete newbie to this game. Is there a basic guide I can follow to learn how to get better at it? Also what should I be looking for in a 2/3 year old horse? I dont quite understand the bars and stats etc I have played a few hours last night but without much success.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!
Mase

Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:32 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Beginner Help / Guide
Trust you have read through the instructions manual, which gives concise information on the components of SO7. Keep going back to it regularly as not all of it will fall into place until you have played a while. Other than that, this forum is the best place to gather tips on the way to be successful on SO7. You will read many points of view and eventually have you own ideas. Ask questions in here and learn from your mistakes in game play. SO7 is a very deep strategy experience if played properly, and don't expect everything to make sense until you have quite a few seasons behind you.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]