View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Legend Creator 
Selling plater

Post Legend Creator
I have been trying to create a legend and have it in my stable. Under preferred trainer you can surely enter the developers code for your own stable. Any ideas what that code might be?

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Legend Creator
NOT ZEUS wrote:
I have been trying to create a legend and have it in my stable. Under preferred trainer you can surely enter the developers code for your own stable. Any ideas what that code might be?

Legends Create by you can never enter YOUR stable the game would be pointless if we all got Frankel's in different names it also stops cheating and also League Players from breeding with them.

Gray

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

simpleminds wrote:
NOT ZEUS wrote:

Legends Create by you can never enter YOUR stable the game would be pointless if we all got Frankel's in different names it also stops cheating and also League Players from breeding with them.

Gray

But then surely there should be an option for non league players to be able to use features like this or horse transfers as a way to speed the game up if they do not have the amount of time or knowledge to put into a game. It feels like this game is so geared towards a portion of the game so few play (i assume league numbers are lower than normal play numbers)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:28 pm
Group 1 winner

tyler_lench wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
NOT ZEUS wrote:

Gray

But then surely there should be an option for non league players to be able to use features like this or horse transfers as a way to speed the game up if they do not have the amount of time or knowledge to put into a game. It feels like this game is so geared towards a portion of the game so few play (i assume league numbers are lower than normal play numbers)

Mark has never allowed Legends to be used in Players Games you cant breed with them You have League Mode now so if you was allowed to have your own Legends in your Game it wont affect the League anymore. So you can't Blame that on the League the point i was Making is it would be made easy to a player to make legends and Dominate the game from Start which is Pointless and makes the game Play life very short because you have all the best Horses.

Gray

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]