View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 My current save - manual training. 
Handicapper

Post Re: My current save - manual training.
Currently doing that, but not the keeping the original horses part. No bet cheats either.

I did try and keep one for a few races but no, I'd have sold those even if they'd really been mine. Bad rolls, and I do the 10 year start run so hate restarting for a good roll or two.

I like starting the jumps training before swapping stables. Or running a horse back on the flat off season at 4-5 if I need extra cash and it might win something.

I do wish for more handicaps this mode. But it may be my fault, I used the game editor to smash in almost all the races listed and upped the pool to 20K. Very few walkovers, but maybe the schedule gets even more full with the low end typed races.

Its season seven, and no black type winners at all. I have three horses with a rating over 100, and one is a gelding. But the other two are fillies so that's hopeful. One is even stakes placed! I have picked up a handful of graded race winning mares for the barn in addition to my claimers and aging girls. But that is usually a "won one odd grade 3", or "won a grade 2 but all races were fillies only company".

Though it took almost all the money I made selling my second & third crop (off mostly claimers mares, or cheap 19/20 yr olds), I did by a mare that won multiple G1's on the flat including against colts after winning against fillies. She had already produced multiple G1 winners and is only 14! I have a 2 yr old colt from her that should race later this game season who also got 40 Battling Stat (from the game sire I used). So it may be my very first graded winner there. He has to win enough to buy the stud barn. :lol:

Since it is season 7 and I had to start with a breeding barn and a couple claimer mares, my oldest in training that I kept are just age 4. And its April and they did race on the flat, so I will just be starting a couple of them over fences this fall.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:33 pm
Group 3 winner

Ok, time for the annual (in game time) update for the jump horses, so Cheltenham of course

Had 22 runners spread through 15 different races. Had unfortunate fallers in the Cheltenham Gold Cup and the Ryanair Chase, both in with good chances too. That's racing.

Results:

French Fern Won Supreme Novice Hurdle
Kingspark Boy 4th Supreme Novice Hurdle
Tumblebrutus 7th Supreme Novice Hurdle
Democretes 3rd Arkle Novice Chase
Al Amaan 4th Arkle Novice Chase
Gifted Leader 4th JLT Handicap Chase
Kidibleue 5th JLT Handicap Chase
Strawberry Sands 3rd David Nicholson Mares Hurdle
Berbice Won Baring Bingham Novice Hurdle
Kildare Sun 14th Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle
Parks Prodigy 16th Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle
Chandigarh 7th Champion Bumper
Judiciary Won Golden Miller Novice Chase
Navajo Rainbow 11th Pertemps Final Handicap Hurdle
Isle Of Inishmore Fell Ryanair Chase
Witness Run 3rd Byrne Group Handicap Chase
Western Prize 11th Byrne Group Handicap Chase
Module 5th County Hurdle (handicap)
Muckross Park Won Spa Novice Hurdle
Fitzwarren Fell Cheltenham Gold Cup
Proud Times 2nd Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle
Creek Dancer 3rd Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle

4 wins, all at novice level. Hopefully one or two will go on to be quite decent.
8 placed 2nd to 4th

Can't complain, though internally I will. As I keep saying, too many more winners and it gets unrealistic.

Entered up for the national meeting at Aintree.

Edit: Just checked , from my earlier two Cheltenham posts, and it takes me between 4 and 5 months to play a season.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Handicapper

Good to hear from you neves_rats and read your update.

I remain frustrated with parts of SO7 but I have been through all that before in other posts, so here is my update for anyone interested.

About to start season 29 - the last season took me five weeks to complete. I can normally secure between £3m to £3.5 million in total winnings across both codes but in season 28 I actually went over £4 million. I reckon that's pretty tidy in UK racing. I no longer buy or sell horses so my results are entirely with horses I have bred. Given that the game rarely delivers me anything really special from the barn, I have to be happy with those results. In the first few months of the new season I will pass 3000 career winners - not bad considering I wasted quite a few seasons early on trying to make heads or tails of the game.

As well as plenty of listed race wins and plenty of near misses, in the last year I have won the following graded races : John Of Gaunt Stakes (Crank President), Kranji Yearling Stakes (Thunderstorm), Lennox Stakes (Dussledorf), Rose Of Lancaster Stakes (I'm A Lady), Hungerford Stakes (Backstreet Cobbler), Celebration Mile (Woking Willy), Flying Childers Stakes (Goodness Gracious Me), Park Stakes (Dussledorf), World Trophy (Sand Senator), Prix de la Floret (Backstreet Cobbler), Dewhurst Stakes (Thundersmith), Darley Stakes (Bored Girlfriend), Grand Prix d'Automne (Asian Avenue), International Hurdle (Witchy Woman), Relkeel Hurdle (Strawberry Fielder), Champion Hurdle Trial (Typically Tropical) Grand National Trial (Groutie Says), Champion Hurdle (Typically Tropical), David Nicholson Mares Hurdle (Strawberry Fielder), Coral Cup (Auntie Glenda). Also finished second in the Grand National once again, with Give Peas A Chance this time.

Will be hard to match this in season 29 with plenty of retirements coming up but I guess a few others will break through and keep me in with a chance. My yard numbers are much lower than previously but still a little too high. But I have given up trying to judge a horse by the stats so I race plenty and take the worst horses out much quicker than I used to. I am also gelding more colts when I realise they will not be absolute top notch and this is sometimes giving me better racers. I have also wasted so much time trying to breed chasers and hurdlers from my own proven performers but now realise the best NH horses in the game come from the top flat racing stallions in many cases, so that is where I now concentrate my efforts. Results from using AI stallions for breeding are generally poor, although every now and then an exception turns up that I am able to introduce into my bloodlines.

Thu May 13, 2021 10:59 pm
Group 3 winner

More info on my stable, for comparison purposes.

I'm in March 2025, very slow player as I've had the game since release date and this is my only save.

I currently have 140 horses after a severe prune of the 3 year olds, think I overdid it. I have 33 mares in foal.
Stable broken up as follows
10 yr olds X 2
9 yr olds X 6
8 yr olds X 10
7 yr olds X 10
6 yr olds X 20
5 yr olds X 20
4 yr olds X 34
3 yr olds X 8 (told you I'd overdone the pruning process)
2 yr olds X 27

Jumps this season 62 winners from 240 runners at a strike rate of 25% prize money of £1,400,255.
Lifetime 194/914 21% strike rate £4,209,580 Group winners 0/2/4 so not great on top class but some good near misses and I'd rather this than be winning everything.

Flat this season 86 winners from 379 runners at a strike rate of 22% prize money of £6,708,150.
Lifetime 344/1436 23% strike rate £18,016,889. Group winners 14/20/17 so a good variety of group winners.

The size of the AI stables is disappointing, I'll always be champion trainer now. The game going forwards needs powerful AI stables to give you competition, and they need to get the lions share
of the decent horses. Need stables the size of Godolphin, Hannon, Stoute, Gosden to name a few. They need 100-150 horses each.

Fri May 14, 2021 1:46 pm
Handicapper

Not too different here :

11 yo - 3
10 yo - 5
9 yo - 12
8 yo - 15
7 yo - 13
6 yo - 14
5 yo - 24
4 yo - 29
3 yo - 30
2 yo - 30

yearlings - 212 (not sorted yet - will keep around 25-30 for racing and put 50- 60 fillies into breeding barn, the rest will be taken out of the game)

Sun May 16, 2021 12:25 pm
Group 3 winner

Aintree Grand National meeting has been, results as follows.

Tumblebrutus 5th Anniversary 4yo Hurdle (ran 7th at Cheltenham)
Fitzwarren 6th Betway Bowl Gr 1 ( fell at Cheltenham)
Judiciary 2nd Manifesto Nov Chase (won at Cheltenham)
Shalone 8th Silver Cross Hcp Hurdle (didn't run at Cheltenham)
French Fern 3rd Tops Nov Hurdle (won at Cheltenham; front 3 finished 1,2,3 again but different order)
Isle of Inishmore 3rd Melling Chase (fell at Cheltenham)
Witness Run 4th Topham Hcp Chase (3rd at Cheltenham)
Caught By Witness fell Topham Hcp Chase (didn't run at Cheltenham)
Navajo Rainbow Won Sefton Nov Hurdle (11th at Cheltenham in a Handicap)
Kildare Son 12th DMPC Listed Hcp Hurdle (14th at Cheltenham)
Encore View 7th DMPC Listed Hcp Hurdle (didn't run at Cheltenham)
Module 4th DMPC Listed Hcp Hurdle (5th at Cheltenham)
Berbice Won Mersey Nov Hurdle (won at Cheltenham)
Kingspark Boy 3rd Mersey Nov Hurdle (4th at Cheltenham)
Democretes Fell Maghull Nov Chase (3rd at Cheltenham)
Al Amaan Won Maghull Nov Chase (4th at Cheltenham)
Strawberry Sands 6th Aintree Hurdle (3rd at Cheltenham)
Perez 26th Grand National
Sennsucht fell Grand National
Chandigarh 10th Champion NH Flat Race (7th at Cheltenham)

So 3 wins, not quite matching the return from Cheltenham, and again all in novice races. There does appear a problem getting novice winners to go on and win Group races as they get older.

Sun May 30, 2021 11:07 am
Handicapper

My ADHD is doing is a bit of a doozy on me today so I'm going to avoid rambling paragraphs as much as I can. I've got a small stable right now, much smaller than I'd like. Decent finances, I'm on season 2 and I've got over $10mil because of foal sales and an awesome 3yo.

- I train based off of Sirius_Chill's method and I talk about that one in my half-written guide to SO7. I usually look at 14 days rest when I'm in the early seasons and broke but it depends on the horse, the ones who turn green straight away after race-day can usually recover faster and of course young horses sometimes need to spread their races out quite a lot

- I also have a problem of getting attached to my horses once they've been in my stable a while

- I use screenshots and an image organiser called Eagle to sort the screenshots (also use albums for different saves), track whether stats changed and rank them if I need to. I run the game through Steam even though I don't have the Steam version, because then I can use the screenshot shortcut.

- I have the problem that I get horses that are good at C2 races but can't handle Listed or above, so they get rated up and out of being eligible for the handicaps

- The current stable I have is made from starting horses or claimers mostly - I re-start a different save multiple times looking for promising horses, put them in the transfer pool and then import them to my main save. My logic there is that if my luck had been better, I might have started with those anyway. Plus I don't automatically go for the Group winners that can come up, usually their stats are actually quite bad even if they've supposedly already won a Group race. I feel like the time I spend watching the new game loading screen is like my payment to a horse scout :lol:

- Got super lucky with one of the horses I imported, he was a 3yo long distance runner and he went on to come second in the Melbourne Cup to Yeats (who I didn't recognise as a Legend until after) and then won it by 6 lengths as a 4yo. Something happened with the schedule and for some reason the race wasn't 27 horses like it was coded to be, but I still think it was pretty impressive of him.

- Have a real frustrating colt who has high Potential and good stats otherwise and yet I just can't find his niche, even the AI didn't want him when I tried to auction him.

- I put money into buying broodmares that are already Group winners rather than 2yos, because then I can see the stats as a yearling and decide whether to keep them. Or I buy yearlings. I do also use my import thing for broodmares to bring in some good stock because I still pay for them when I import them and again, that's something a breeder would do IRL I think.

- I also have schedule woes, especially as my barn got bigger - I gave up and made my own schedule and now I have plenty of Group and Listed races but the handicap races seem to have straight up disappeared and all of the races have small numbers. Still got plenty of Maiden and Novice races of course, which makes me think that's where the handicaps are getting pushed out. Still tempted to reconfigure my schedule to have three different courses a day every day, to force the AI to fill out the races but I'm worried that I'd go to all that effort and then the races would have 3 horses each. I tried cutting out all the claiming races by manually creating handicaps for a month and then realised that means no horses on sale, which makes starting relatively hard - because Australia actually doesn't have Claimers or Sellers I think. We also technically have a completely different handicap rating system and all of our handicap races are either 2yo only or 3yo+.

Last but not least, y'all should join the Discord - it's not official but there's people talking pretty much every day and sharing victories, concerns and how we play :D This is the link to join. Don't worry if you don't know Discord, it's like an IM/forum type thing, we'll help if you have questions.

This is the Melbourne Cup winning colt:

Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 am
Handicapper

Really interesting post twilightramblings. Enjoyed reading it.

I have just reached January 1st 2050. In 2049 I won the Grand National (with Brigadier Montrose) and the Derby and Arc de Triomphe (with Matchbox Motorway). I don't want to talk about mastering the game, but clearly after many seasons of trying, it has all clicked. I think it is the result of breeding with my own bloodlines. Interestingly, neither of the horses mentioned have particularly good stats. As I have said on other posts, you have to take stats with a pinch of salt and judge horses by their race record and signs of improvement. Also in 2049 I spent more money than ever breeding with the very best AI stallions - hopefully mixing their bloodlines with the best of my own will help me repeat these winning performances into the future. Like you twilightrambling I also get attached to horses that I shouldn't but this is what makes the game real fun. In fact Brigadier Montrose should really have been gone at 6yo but I just had a hunch about him and when the going for the GN was heavy I knew he had a chance, even at 66/1.

I will have a look at Discord - won't be until the end of the week as I won't have internet connection, but I do like talking SO and seeing how other people play the game.

Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:31 am
Handicapper

Do give the Discord channel a go, as it would be great to build a cadre of active, engaged players. With the exception of LHH and a very few others, this forum is a ghost town.

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Group 3 winner

Ok, another Cheltenham Festival, 5 real months of life to do a year.

5 winners out of an increased number of runners. Again, novices have done well, unfortunately, they seldom repeat the form after their juvenile/novice season, either hurdling or chasing.

The winner of the 3m novice hurdle had earlier in its career won the Derby before, as usual, its flat form tailed off to mediocrity.

Titan Diamond Fell JLT Hcp CH when leading 3 out
French Fern 4th David Nicholson Mares Hdl
The Merry Giant 2nd Arkle Nov CH
Witness Run 19th JLT Hcp CH disappointing run, but, trip probably too far.
Favours Brave Last Queen Mother Chase - recent purchase from sales, had decent novice form 2 game years prior then off injured, testing the water to see how good he is.
Cornas 3rd Queen Mother CH
Mrs Awkward 3rd 2m5F Baring Bingham Nov Hdl
Jinker Noble WON 2m 5F Baring Bingham Nov Hdl
Proud Times 10th 2m 5F Coral Cup HCP Hdl
Gringo Last 3m RSA Nov CH - Bad decision by trainer for its first Novice Chase run
Berbice 9th 2m 5F Coral Cup HCP Hdl
Navajo Rainbow 7th 3m World Hurdle - too good for Pertemps final, not quite Grade 1 quality
Borero WON 3m Pertemps Final HCP Hdl - nice to win one of the big handicaps
Badgers Cove 6th 2m 5F Byrne Grade Plate HCP CH
Muckross Park 8th 3m Pertemps Final HCP Hdl
Isle Of Inishmore 2nd 2m 5F Ryanair Chase - just pipped for second season running. Shame it didn't win as I'd recently had a week's holiday on the Isle of Inishmore, stunning place
Creek Dancer WON 2m 4F Golden Miller Nov CH
Steel Rain 7th 3m Pertemps Final HCP Hdl
Tornado Force 6th 2m 5F Ryanair CH - again recent purchase from sales, again had to see how much ability had been retained.
Hurricane Guest WON 3m Spa Nov Hdl - this is the ex derby winner turned hurdler. Be interesting to see if he can become a Gold Cup horse
Module WON 2m 1F County Hurdle HCP Hdl
Kildare Sun 3rd Martin Pipe HCP Hdl
Kingspark Boy 3rd 2m 1F County Hurdle HCP Hdl
Democretes Fell 2m Grand Annual HCP CH
Barney Mcgraw 4th 2m Grand Annual HCP CH - looked all over the winner until the run in, had won its previous 6 handicaps, almost full potential bar.
Balletta 6th 2m 1F Triumph Hurdle Juvenile Hdl
Blue Bajan 8th 3m 2F Gold Cup - another recent purchase, once again a toe dip, albeit a big dip, didn't disgrace, maybe next season?

It'll be Aintree next for half of these, the rest won't run again all season due to lack of opportunities except for possibly one or two.

At the rate I play it'll be March next year before 'my' next festival to see how this bunch have progressed, coincidentally around the time of the actual real life festival. This is still my only save since I bought SO7 on day of release. I don't use any mods, except for the potential bar mod to see the increments.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:48 am
Handicapper

It has been a while since I posted to this thread and I thought I would do an update on my save in the unlikely event someone might be interested. I looked back on my previous posts and I am a bit shocked at how my thinking has changed over time. I have been playing the same save for about 2 and a half years now in real time, and have tried so many different ways of playing within that one save.

I had a five month break from playing SO7 and for much of that time thought it was consigned to history and that I would not return to it again. But recently I came back to where I left it - mid season - got back on board really quickly and easily, and have really enjoyed SO7 once again.

I am now into season 33. I am not going to run through achievements too much because after playing so many seasons, it is to be expected that I win a few things (Grand National again in 2051 and finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th in the 2051 Epsom Derby).

I guess my real pleasure has come from the breeding part of the game. I have two bloodlines on the flat that work really well (both originating from home bred stallions that were big G1 winners for me) and I am now starting to mix them together a little. I have two other bloodlines that are not quite so good but are great for mixing with the other two. 90% of the time I am using my own stallions. When I use AI stallions the results are generally disappointing though I have found the odd one here and there that seems to complement my own bloodlines. The biggest change I made, and the thing that I think has moved me forward quickest, was to stop using AI mares for breeding. For a number of seasons I paired my best stallions with the offspring of the best AI money winners I could find and afford. But about ten seasons ago I kept pretty much every filly from own bloodlines instead, put them into the barn at 2yo and started breeding them from 4yo. These were all fillies that fell short of racing standards but now in 2052 I am into the third generation of these horses and there has been constant improvement in breeding results. I have a 7yo mare that never raced and has already produced £4 million worth of winners. I have a few others that are younger but are already over half a million each. Many fail of course, but there are enough success stories to know this works much better than buying in mares all from totally different bloodlines. I know I will have to ensure I introduce a bit of new blood at different times and I guess that becomes my challenge going forwards. But I now know I wasted so much time chasing monster stats, which certainly by season 33 you do not need. I must say I also never sell any of my home breds to the AI.

I just didn't think unraced fillies would make breeders. When I look back to how many I took out of the game over the seasons too ! Of course some of my raced mares have also been good in the breeding barn but keeping these unraced fillies has increased my opportunities many times over. Of my 2052 foal drop, I will keep around sixty of them for breeding only in four years time - most have both potential and speed bars between 70%-80%. 18 fillies had max speed and minimum 80% potential and will go racing first alongside around 40 similar colts.

I do the same methods for NH but in much smaller numbers. Obviously it takes twice as long to measure results and it is much harder to think about dynasties ! But I have three or four stallions producing horses with max stamina and 60%-70% potential (which is good for a colt that is NH bound), and I can see a year on year improvement. In both codes of course stats don't tell the full story, and my attitude is get horses on to the racecourse and judge them from there.

Going forward I plan more of the same - given I feel that for the time being at least I have hit upon the best methodology I have tried. I still run a large race yard because I enjoy racing all classes of horse in NH and down to class 4 on the flat. Winning is great, but getting a horse to improve is no less fun, especially when it is home bred.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm
Handicapper

Harry, I can assure you that I read your posts and find them interesting.
I don't know what I can add. Your style of play doesn't fit my minor role playing aspect of being a smallish farm and having personal contact with our horses, vs some corporate death star spreadsheet breeding operation, but it is very interesting to read about your experiences.

You scared me for a second when you mentioned putting 2 yo's in the breeding barn. :shock:
But then you said you waited until they were 4. 8)

Anyway, good luck, thanks for sharing, and I wish you continuing happiness with the game!

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:27 am
Handicapper

I can see why you think that NealMac, but in actual fact despite the number of horses, I still play the game micro style. Each season takes a minimum 150 hours to complete and around thirty days in real time. I don't use spreadsheets (except to keep a definitive list of all my big winners) but I am lucky enough to have a brain that can soak up and retain information. I know the standing of every horse - and very rarely fail to give each one the suitable number of outings in a season and at the right time of the season. I use the field extensively to rest horses, so running both codes means I have to be careful to switch horses back to the race yard and into special training if needs be, at the right time. I have never forgotten or overlooked a single horse in all the time I have been playing.

So whilst it might appear a slap dash money driven operation it is actually quite the opposite (I don't sell horses from my valued bloodlines and rarely buy new ones so my pot of money doesn't alter much year on year). The only difference running a large team as I do (currently around 275) as opposed to a small team (of say 25) is that I get to enter multiple races pretty much every day of the year. The amount of work and effort that takes means i can't be anything other than micro in my mindset. I also watch every single race in which I have a runner in order to spot traits.

With regard to breeding, I currently have over 650 mares (and 35 home bred stallions) in the barn. Over 100 of those mares are 2yo or 3yo. With the remaining stock, they breed every other year - that is at 4yo and 6yo. Some go on to 8yo, 10yo etc depending on results. The only exceptions to this are retiring racing mares at 9yo or 11yo - time is running out so I breed them straight away. Also the very best producers might get a turn every year - again I identify these via micro management. Needless to say my stallions are kept busy !

Thanks for taking the effort of replying. Good to talk.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:55 am
Handicapper

Long Haul Harry wrote:
I can see why you think that NealMac, but in actual fact despite the number of horses, I still play the game micro style. Each season takes a minimum 150 hours to complete and around thirty days in real time. I don't use spreadsheets (except to keep a definitive list of all my big winners) but I am lucky enough to have a brain that can soak up and retain information. I know the standing of every horse - and very rarely fail to give each one the suitable number of outings in a season and at the right time of the season. I use the field extensively to rest horses, so running both codes means I have to be careful to switch horses back to the race yard and into special training if needs be, at the right time. I have never forgotten or overlooked a single horse in all the time I have been playing.

So whilst it might appear a slap dash money driven operation it is actually quite the opposite (I don't sell horses from my valued bloodlines and rarely buy new ones so my pot of money doesn't alter much year on year). The only difference running a large team as I do (currently around 275) as opposed to a small team (of say 25) is that I get to enter multiple races pretty much every day of the year. The amount of work and effort that takes means i can't be anything other than micro in my mindset. I also watch every single race in which I have a runner in order to spot traits.

With regard to breeding, I currently have over 650 mares (and 35 home bred stallions) in the barn. Over 100 of those mares are 2yo or 3yo. With the remaining stock, they breed every other year - that is at 4yo and 6yo. Some go on to 8yo, 10yo etc depending on results. The only exceptions to this are retiring racing mares at 9yo or 11yo - time is running out so I breed them straight away. Also the very best producers might get a turn every year - again I identify these via micro management. Needless to say my stallions are kept busy !

Thanks for taking the effort of replying. Good to talk.

That is pretty awesome! I would lose track if my operation got too big. My brain just can't handle that big of a load I suppose. :lol:
I wonder if releasing some of your horses out to the AI instead of retiring them from game, might strengthen the league overall and keep you from dominating. Keep it interesting and challenging so to speak.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:28 pm
Handicapper

You might be surprised how many you could cope with - once you get a daily in game method of checking in place. But you would have to have the motivation of owning lots of relatively ordinary horses and racing them in lots of relatively ordinary races to get a kick out of it.

I remember a long time ago reading a post in this forum (back in the days when it was vibrant) where somebody sold lots of his bloodlines to the AI on the basis that it would eventually lead to total domination of the racing world. I'm not convinced that would be possible.

And in any case I'm not dominating exactly. I win big races but lose many more. Ok yes I win the trainers championship every year now, but a player with 25 horses will soon do that after a few seasons. The AI trainers can't keep up with players on that front as there are too many of them sharing the spoils. I very rarely finish the season with best horse in the different classes and sending flat race horses to the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, France etc and winning, is still very tough. No, I am not dominating to the point where it is getting predictable or boring. I won both the 2000 Guineas and 1000 Guineas when playing earlier today, but had not won both before in 32 seasons. So a target achieved in the space of half an hour. But I have also had some early season disappointments already with a few different horses so all of that levels itself out in the end. No, I don't need to go helping the AI at this stage - not when it keeps nine out of every ten good horses for itself and gives me a measly one ! :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4