View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Question for Mark.....horses falling 
Handicapper

Post Question for Mark.....horses falling
Recently came over to SO7 after playing many seasons with SO6

One thing that has really stood out for me is how many more of my horses fall in this version compared to the previous one?

I have automatic training and often ride a lot of my own horses over fences and it’s almost become laughingly frustrating, especially over fences how many horses are falling

I have realistic jockey mode on and I’d say 80% of the red or blue triangles to quicken up or slow result in a fall, 30% of the blue circles to nudge along result in a fall

I had one horse with decent jump stats have SIX falls on the trot, both PC and myself riding, absolutely barmy

Am I being punished as I don’t train the horses so I can’t ask them to work on jumping more? Does sending them on the gallops over fences have any bearing? There must have been a change in the code as I’ve never seen anything like this in SO6

Cheers

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Question for Mark.....horses falling
Anybody experienced this?

Got any comments?

Thanks

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Question for Mark.....horses falling
Bump

Anybody?

Just had it again at Leapordstown, two horses both fall when the red traingle appears to slow down your horse, reloaded the same races three times and both horses still fall, I've never known anything like it and it never happened like this in SO6

Mark has there been a change in the code? Is it anything to do with not training my horses? Appreciate some comment/feed back here as I'm tearing my hair out trying to race successful jump horses, so frustrating

Cheers

Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]