View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mobile phone SO7 Jumps help 
Selling plater

Post Mobile phone SO7 Jumps help
Hello all,
I’ve recently with the buzz of Cheltenham decided to give the jumps a go on my mobile phone game so7 and am after a few pointers from the pros on here
I’ve got the breeding barn and a healthy amount of money now from selling my 2yr olds just like on the flat and am now beginning to keep the horses I believe are the best from the crops of yearlings to race,
My first few seasons have brought about some succes, I tend to run my horses at 3yr old in the NH flat races so they are 4 for the main bumpers at Chelto, aintree etc and have won these races quite a few times, I will then progress them the season after to novice hurdles again I’m quite successful with this they tend to run well in the top novices races and I have even won the supreme and the 2m4f equivalent a few times,
In a ideal world i would then at 6 take on the top hurdle races or send them
Novice chasing depending on breeding,
However this is where the fun stops
Next year when they are 6 and I’m hoping to run them in the top hurdle races they fail to deliver I’ve had supreme horses that can’t win a 2m class3 handicap the year after or they are totally outclassed when stepping into graded company,

Just after some general tips for the jumps game such as
1) where to aim horses after there novice campaigns so I’m not ruining my best novices every year, for example I read one article that one guy only runs his horses once before jan and then usually bags up at Cheltenham etc, the schedule isn’t massively depth for some distances so I find myself running in handicaps when they get to 6yr old with very little success and before you know it my 125 rated novice is lower than 100
2) any tips for when to send a horse novice chasing what years or is it to do with breeding or there jump stats
3) any breeding tips the breeding barn isn’t filled with many good stallions early on I tend to bread my 30 mates with the group 1 winners
4)what are the main stats to look out for when selecting my yearlings usually I go high test potential and speed
5)And finally I’ve not got to grips with best distance indicators on jumps mode on the flat the stamina meter was the best gauge but it’s alll over on the jumps most of my horses have 50percent Stam and are running and winning at all kind of distances I think the breeding indicator and jockey remarks have been the best guide so far

Anyways hope to here From anyone
Any general help or advice would be welcome
Bob

Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:17 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Mobile phone SO7 Jumps help
I Play Thhe Combined Game heres what i have learnt

Juvenile 3YO/4YO(Truimph) I dont run has a 5yo as i have found they cant live with older horse's they get the season off and then i take them Novice Chasing while still 5YO in September 6YO in March i can figure out if the horse is a good chaser if not will go back Hurdling at 6yo/7yo

By The age of 7YO the horse is good enough to win top races Your Supreme 5YO winner should go Novice Chasing 5/6 has he wont win the Big Hurdle races for some reason the game doesn't Mature the horses until 7yo.

Gray

Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Mobile phone SO7 Jumps help
Thanks for the reply Gray
I’ll give that a go think with my next bunch of novice hurdles then go straight novice chasing the year after
Any other tips you’ve got to be successful
I don’t think you can run two games on the mobile version
Bob

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]