View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Go Racing Screen Error 
Selling plater

Post Go Racing Screen Error
Hi All
I have played SO7 for a good while now with no issues until today and wondered if anyone can help.
The game all loads up as normal but when you hit Go Racing once you progress to Race Day, a screen of the Bookmaker Shop comes up instead with the runners on the screen, then falls into SO7 stopped working screen, before the the game then auto closes down.

Can someone help advise how to fix this?
I can skip race to progress but rather enjoy watching the races.

Big Thanks
Paul

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Go Racing Screen Error
Start up your game and then click the options button. Then in the bottom right click the race visuals button so it says race visuals are on.

I'm guessing you only have the bet shop watch race button showing now when you want to watch a race? Setting the race visuals button to on brings back the go to race button. Sometimes the game will change the race visual button for no reason. It's a pain in the butt.

Also you seem to be experiencing it and I am too - when you now go to the race shop to view a race the game crashes. This didn't used to be the case.

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]