View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 SO8 coming soon?? 
Selling plater

Post SO8 coming soon??
hey first post here, been a long time player of SO games and was wonderingwhen the next installment will be?

Also 2 things that really need to be fixed in the game is the horse stats need to start being more realistic because I feel at the moment none of them really mater much, I've had some group wins with horses that have the worst stats you could imagine overall and then horses with the best stats barely getting a class 4 win.

Secondly, I let the training staff do all the training and something that needs fixing is that we should be given feedback from the training staff like daily/weekly reports as to what horses are impressing in training and what distances because right now i do be guessing the distances and can take 4/5 races to find the ideal distance and then after a win or 2 its like the distance preference changes which is quite annoying, say for instance, i've bred two 5 furlong group winners and the new horse then is rubbish at 5,6,7 furlong and eventually wins a few at a mile and then starts coming last all of a sudden and needs a drop to 7 furlong. Staff advice would help a whole lot and make it more realistic

Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]