View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Breeding Stallion Stats 
Selling plater

Post Breeding Stallion Stats
Well I only play offline mode and do miss the ability to see Breeding Stallions 2nd Stats. It helps with info if you put their bloodlines into your breeding. Think Offline/solo play should be free to choose if these stats are viewable. Lucky for me I have a work around so still can obtain info, even if it does mean wasting a few minutes switching files. I changed computer last month so have a second game copy that isn't updated to latest patch. So just means copying save to old version at start of every new season to gain access to view new stallion stats. Hope this isn't possible for your league version or some people will continue to have a lasting advantage.
I know some people will have game on PC and laptop so if like me you liked game pre-54 patch this is a work around.
Sure there will be other ways to roll patch back but least this works for me.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:07 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Breeding Stallion Stats
I don’t think it really matters if you can see stats or not, they don’t seem to make a blind bit of difference anyway, the breeding to random which is spoiling the game .

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]