View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 How to know if a race is on turf or grass? 
Selling plater

Post How to know if a race is on turf or grass?
I want to enter a race but it doesn't tell you if it is a turf or a dirt track. Some tracks have (dirt) or (turf) written at the end and some tracks don't like the "1m 60EME Prix Georges Courtois" for example. How do I find this information out?

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:04 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: How to know if a race is on turf or grass?
It depends on where you're looking.

If you're looking at the regular enter races tab, there should be a little circle to the left of each race. It will be brown with a D for dirt, green with a T for turf.

If you're looking at the diary/notes tab, click on whichever race you plan on entering and you should see either a brown or green square to the right of past winners. That's the surface of the race.

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:40 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: How to know if a race is on turf or grass?
bcrstrat wrote:
It depends on where you're looking.

If you're looking at the regular enter races tab, there should be a little circle to the left of each race. It will be brown with a D for dirt, green with a T for turf.

If you're looking at the diary/notes tab, click on whichever race you plan on entering and you should see either a brown or green square to the right of past winners. That's the surface of the race.

I did hover over the green circle to see if it had a tooltip but it didn't and I totally missed the brown circle with the D in it. If I had seen it I would of put 2 and 2 together and worked it out.

I think I need glasses as I spent about an hour trying to figure it out before seeing your reply, lol.

Thanks again for your help

Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]