View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden sta 
Selling plater

Post Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden sta
So I play SO7 for fun, I don't play religiously so I'm definitely not an expert but there are some things that frustrate me and I'm not sure if I'm just expecting too much from my horses. So I managed to breed what I'd say was my best horse ever stat wise, he has about 85 potential as a 3 year old, 50 Cruising and about 85 extra speed, full finish application and everything. Wins his first 3 races by 7+ lengths each so I get excited and get ready to conquer the world. His stamina says hes a 6f horse but jockeys say he's a miler. He wins his first 3 3yr old races all G1 but then his next 3 he finishes down the field well beaten in each, same jockey, distance and surface. The world comes crashing down. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be using pacifiers or he just not as good as I expected. I don't really touch the jockey instructions or anything so I'm not sure if I should be doing so. Can anyone help? me increase my knowledge?

Cheers

Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:06 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden
I notice your previous reply by somebody else has disappeared.

Your horse needs to step up in distance! Seemed obvious after the jockey said so.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]