View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Tell me again 
Selling plater

Post Tell me again
Tell me again SO isn't dead, Only occasional comments in the online league. Still lots of things could do with putting right in SO7 but no response. I have no interest in playing in the League, I just want to play the game & remember folks that's what it is & should be. If real horse racing is your thing fine go buy a race Horse. :)

Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:03 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Tell me again
Gerry, calm down mate, please!
it is a game, but everybody plays the game differently, look, start a new game and make sure that you have a good game to begin with, make sure that you go for 10 seasons in advance though, make money, and see how you go.

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:12 pm
Selling plater

I've managed to get my files in order enough to where I can now play the game and enjoy it. There are still lots of issues, some of which I can iron out myself, but a number of issues require admin assistance, of which there is none.

Mark appears to have abandoned acknowledging the existence of this forum, along with his email addresses as well seemingly.

You are right in some ways, the forum appears to be dead and so it should be too. How many posts can be ignored by the admin before people just give up?

If Mark has some issues right now then I apologize (I do not know this as a fact), but regardless, he should have people here to keep the ship sailing.

We've all paid for the game, and have all supported the series in one way or another, and therefore we're all entitled to say whatever we want (positive or negative).

Mark has not even so much as looked at this forum since July! The two other registered admins also don't appear to use this anymore.

The game requires numerous patches

It's a shame to see things where they're at currently.

Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:01 am
Group 2 winner

hi npdoughty,

I don't get it, why would mark pitch his tent in the forum every day, I wouldn't want him to do that, if the game is running fine and it's not crashing on the desktop, well, there is nothing wrong with the game, so I would rather mark be working on an up-and-coming SO8, I am sure that there is many on the forum would tell you the same thing, so please stop picking on the game every chance you get, spend time learning how to play it, as everybody plays the game differently than others, and they find a way that suites the player.

Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]