View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Sellers / Claimers - Legends 
Selling plater

Post Sellers / Claimers - Legends
Hi,

So I had an idea, back in SO6 we could add sellers and claimers into our schedules to create sort of sales days for higher class horses - by tweaking the rating of horses involved in those races.

If we were to add claimers and sellers into our feature races in SO7, add the race in question to a legend's scheduled 'targeted' races, and then see if the legend then goes up for auction after the race!! 8) - This would be cheating I know, but I think we all want to have the legends in our stables for fun purposes.

The problem is that when testing this it appears that SO7 seems to be translating 'sellers' and 'claimers' into Listed races.

As I've never tried to add a seller or claimer in SO7 before today, are these no longer race types that we can feature? have they been blocked and coded to translate to listed races?

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:35 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sellers / Claimers - Legends
The schedule file is for feature races only and therefore not lower class races such as sellers and claimers although it was possible to add these races for a time. I seem to recall that Sellers and Claimers in the schedule file were used as a cheat for players to have a way of easily obtaining good horses through the auctions so that option was removed.

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]