View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Stable capacity 
Selling plater

Post Stable capacity
I'm new to Starters Orders and have recently purchased the Starters Orders 7 Classic edition. I'm enjoying it thoroughly and am appreciating the advice of other players who suggested strategies for starting out. By initially focusing on breeding my own horses to sell and thereby build capital, it has enabled me to now begin racing some horses of decent quality.

I'm wanting to expand my number of horses and am wondering how to tell what my stable capacity is. Will the game tell me when I need to expand my barn?

Thanks for your help.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:39 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Stable capacity
Check the stable info tab for the amount of stalls you have. If you don't have enough stalls to accomodate your new horses you will lose horses into the ether if I recall correctly. I always get a ton of money early and buy every upgrade available right away and then never think about again.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:44 am
Selling plater

I found the info regarding the stable stalls. I didn't realize what the numbers referred to, so thanks for your help. Thanks also for the advice about upgrades.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:51 pm
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
Check the stable info tab for the amount of stalls you have. If you don't have enough stalls to accomodate your new horses you will lose horses into the ether if I recall correctly. I always get a ton of money early and buy every upgrade available right away and then never think about again.

Hi. I'm a newbie too. Let me ask you a question. If I do all the upgrades, then there won't be any new upgrades? It seems a bit boring... But the point of the game is not to make constant upgrades, as I understand :)

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]