View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Auto Run 10 Seasons then (Skip Next Manual 90 Season) 
Handicapper

Post Auto Run 10 Seasons then (Skip Next Manual 90 Season)
Auto Run 10 Seasons, then (Skip Next Manual 90 Season), with absolutely no player interaction for the first 100 seasons.

I know it would take a while in setting up. But surely if I trust and let the games AI trainers “seed itself”, then jumping into and start playing/breeding after 100 seasons, one would have a much better starting point if wanting to compete in the Online leagues, instead of starting at season 2, after just 1 auto year.

The AI surely would produce a strong foundation as it is programmed to be good and can “see” all stats.
I’m sure some of you on here must have tried it before.
It makes sense with this version of the game compared to previous versions, as AI now breeds.

Any top trainers care to support or debunk this suggestion.?

Fri May 19, 2023 8:21 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Auto Run 10 Seasons then (Skip Next Manual 90 Season)
:shock:

Fri May 19, 2023 9:58 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Auto Run 10 Seasons then (Skip Next Manual 90 Season)
Won't work!

A good trainer will combine the attributes better than the AI.
Also the AI is playing in game whereas a league player is playing in the ck for the league. Big difference.

If you study the breeding in your game you can find league horses within a few seasons, (easier now that you can see a stallions secondary stats). I have had league winners from games only a few seasons in without the stallion stats. The most seasons I have played in any game so far is just short of 50 and I find little to no improvement over other games I have played 15 seasons or so. The advantage lies in early breeding and taking the advantage early in a game over the AI.

In fact you can improve a game by selling your not quite good enough horses to the AI.

Sat May 20, 2023 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]