View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Season Ends 
Selling plater

Post Season Ends
Hello fellow horse racing enthusiasts. I hope I am in the right place to post the question I have.

My Question is:

The Jumps Season ends on 8 June but when does the Flat Season end? (I have not got that far yet).

They say patience is a virtue but when I purchased SOT I played the game on W7, 10 and 11 but found that when I reached the end of the Jumps Season and clicked the arrow button to continue on all the Operating Systems I use the game simply crashed.

I contacted Strategic Designs who asked me to try several methods but unfortunately none of them worked but I decided to wait in the hope a Patch would be released to rectify the problem and hey presto it appears that today this Patch was release and now I can click the arrow when the Jump Season ends and I go back and continue the game.

I hope there won't be a problem when I reach the end of the Flat Season.

I thank the developers of SOT for this crucial update.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the problem I have had with the end of the Jump Season.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Season Ends
In the combined Game on Desktop the flat Season ends April 10th when you skip next day.

Gray

Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Season Ends
perseus1947 wrote:
Hello fellow horse racing enthusiasts. I hope I am in the right place to post the question I have.

My Question is:

The Jumps Season ends on 8 June but when does the Flat Season end? (I have not got that far yet).

They say patience is a virtue but when I purchased SOT I played the game on W7, 10 and 11 but found that when I reached the end of the Jumps Season and clicked the arrow button to continue on all the Operating Systems I use the game simply crashed.

I contacted Strategic Designs who asked me to try several methods but unfortunately none of them worked but I decided to wait in the hope a Patch would be released to rectify the problem and hey presto it appears that today this Patch was release and now I can click the arrow when the Jump Season ends and I go back and continue the game.

I hope there won't be a problem when I reach the end of the Flat Season.

I thank the developers of SOT for this crucial update.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the problem I have had with the end of the Jump Season.

I had the exact same problem with the SO touch that weas released. This is why I ended up getting back onto SO7. Now they have released a patch it might enable me to continue my game on there. The only way round it I found was to skip the date and fast forward a few days rather than click through one day at a time.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]