View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Starters Orders 4 
Group 1 winner

Ive just been made redundant. 2nd job in a row :(

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Starters orders
Little Saltee??? Didnt that used to be a horse with J OLD???
And cant wait for game to be released still trying to find g1 jockey 2008 wii...Sold out everywhere :(

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Group 1 winner

That's gutting. I'm really sorry to hear that Jason. I'm sure you'll find another. Although I can understand it gets a bit soul destroying. I admit mine is a bit trivial, just one of life's little frustrations! Just felt the need to vent! Still it'll be nice to have SO4 to take our minds off it!

Thanks PJ!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Group 1 winner

sorry 2 hear that jason i wish you the best mate ive been there try not let it get to you easier said then done i no but keep your chin up mate

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: Starters orders
mwesty1 wrote:
And cant wait for game to be released still trying to find g1 jockey 2008 wii...Sold out everywhere :(

yes thats why i named myself after him because i used to tlook after him and ride him.

fabulous little horse

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm
these companies sure time it right always, I'll be damned! right on the christmas break, they don't only hurt you, but they have to rub salt in your wounds, I truly hope it doesn't dampen your spirits for christmas jason, hopefully you will find something good soon, and you will be able to put this bad news behind you, may you have a prosperous christmas and a happy new year, to you and to your loved ones jason, and to you all

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Group 2 winner

Sorry to hear the news SuperC and Jay. Keep the heads up. Something will always turn up.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm in the same boat as you Jason as well. I have been out of work 14 months now. It's the recession and it looks like it's not getting any better. Anyway, at least I can play SO4 for ages when it comes out, maybe Mark could employ me as a moderator, ha, ha. :shock:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 am
just one question though please, lets say in hind site that mark employed you as his forum moderator, would I be in your site to be kicked, banned or put to better pastures?

I need to know.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 am
Group 1 winner

I am sorry to hear that exxplozion,
just one question though please, lets say in hind site that mark employed you as his forum moderator, would I be in your site to be kicked, banned or put to better pastures?

I need to know.

Depends how old you are for the better pastures JC?
I would be fair and square on everybody. We all have opinions and it's only the way that we express them differently that counts, some more abruptly than others, but, as long as the guidelines are maintained then there would be no problem. Anyway, I have stopped dreaming now :roll: can't wait for SO4!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters orders
little saltee wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:

yes thats why i named myself after him because i used to tlook after him and ride him.

fabulous little horse

Just a quick question didnt you used to work in Ladbrokes on stafford road, might be miles away but my memory is quite good??? :?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:04 pm
Handicapper

it was the willenhall one - not far away!

i wish so4 cud be here tomorrow- what r the chances of that?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Handicapper

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Well it is Thursday tomorrow, so closer to the end of the week! So compared to if you had asked the question yesterday that the odds are distinctly higher in the favour of it being released...!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Handicapper

God i hope it's tommorow won't have a great deal of time to play friday then got alot of work on untill xmas so won't be able to fit much game time in but i'm off tommorow/friday so i'm hoping it'll be up for purchasing when i wake.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next