View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Jockey Weights 
Group 1 winner

Post Jockey Weights
Hi Mark.

I am currently updating the data as I always do first. Perfectionist :)

The weights next to the jockeys. Is this the jockeys weight or the lowest weight they can do? Or is that the same thing lol.

Anyone else reading this. Do you know where I can get a list of apprentice jockeys. Ideally the 2009 final standings table. Ive had a look but cant find one.

Thanks
Jay

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Group 1 winner

I always update the data first too, as I like it to be perfect and up-to-date. Have you played around with your schedules yet? It doesn't seem to work when I try to amend a schedule. Amending the showcases files seems to work, but there is little point doing this yet when you can't use them to create new schedules!

As for jockeys, try www.thepja.co.uk - it gives up-to-date weights for all the jockeys, and will give you the top ten in the 2009 apprentice standings. Some of the jockeys on the list have now ridden out their claim though, and a couple of others are not far off it.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Group 1 winner

Cheers Panther. I have not touched the schedule yet mate. This is something for the weekend. I always update the trainers/jockeys first. Then upload pics then finish working on the schedule.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Obviously, that will only give you the top ten in the apprentices' standings, but if you want to find out if any of the lesser-known jockeys further down the overall list are still apprentices, the quickest way to do this is to go to http://www.flatstats.co.uk/jockey_stats.php , enter "Both" as the racing code, then type in the jockey's surname, and it will tell you how many races they've won.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 am
Group 1 winner

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 am
Selling plater

can anyone tell me how to get into the database to change jockeys weights please

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:55 am
Handicapper

Ok, i've used the decoder from so3 to open up the jockeys file which works fine, my problem is with NH jockeys, they have no weights under there names to amend, the flat jockeys are fine they have name and weight, but the NH jockeys are name only.

Can anyone help?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Selling plater

can you tell me how you open the jockeys files please , what does decoder mean

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Handicapper

Yeah, theres a excell decryper knocking about that we used to edit data, schedules etc for SO3, well it works for SO4 as well, so im using that.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Handicapper

Yeah, theres a excell decryper knocking about that we used to edit data, schedules etc for SO3, well it works for SO4 as well, so im using that.

Have you managed to edit the schedule for SO4? Was thinking of trying it myself with all the problems with the in game editor plus i can add races for any day with the spreadsheet i did attempt it but it looked like it had changed so didn't want to mess around with it.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 pm
Handicapper

jackdaw wrote:

Have you managed to edit the schedule for SO4? Was thinking of trying it myself with all the problems with the in game editor plus i can add races for any day with the spreadsheet i did attempt it but it looked like it had changed so didn't want to mess around with it.

Not tried to edit the schedule to be fair but it works with all the jockey data so i would assume it works with the schedule.

If you try, remember to back up first :wink:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Handicapper

I will attempt again after weekend maybe, but yes i will back up :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]