View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Questions before buying the game 
Group 1 winner

that’s out of order passing copies to non buyers its disgraceful you should be thrown out its not as though mark makes a fortune from the game 1 copy per person per purchase and not rip off the starters orders community who appreciate what mark does

SCANDALOUS

Totally agree with you pjr. If I wanted this game as a gift to somebody I know, I would buy another one with a different key, it's illegal. But my opinion is that you have done this before, again, my opinion.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm
Handicapper

ryan jenko wrote:
Palk wrote:
About question 5, is just in case i have problems with my PC and yes if i want to install it on another PC....i'm just a 'crazy' with games sometimes i'm getting bored of the game and need space on hard drive and i could uninstall it.

But if there isn't a limit for reinstall this questions is pointless or if there's a limit if is more than 3-5 is enough ;) for security purpose to don't keep asking developers for keys

i installed so3 on loads of computers lol i installed it on my own, and 5 of my reltives and nothing happened so i should imagine that its the same with so4

Do your relatives play the game?

No i removed it once i played lol

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
that’s out of order passing copies to non buyers its disgraceful you should be thrown out its not as though mark makes a fortune from the game 1 copy per person per purchase and not rip off the starters orders community who appreciate what mark does

SCANDALOUS

Totally agree with you pjr. If I wanted this game as a gift to somebody I know, I would buy another one with a different key, it's illegal. But my opinion is that you have done this before, again, my opinion.

Ditto.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:02 pm
Handicapper

Transaction game... i bought the game waitting for the key :P

EDIT: I already have the key less than a minute :D

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2