View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Queen leads double life... (FAO Dancing Brave) 
Selling plater

Post Queen leads double life... (FAO Dancing Brave)
There i was, enjoying a cup of coffee leading into a race, when i decided to look at the tipsters opinions. Now bear in mind that it was my first venture to this area of the game since installing Dancing Brave's everything pack.
So as i sip on my coffee, i read the scripture on the tipster known as the outsider... who, according to the script, is an "erratic and annoying T.V tipster"!! Next to this is a picture, courtesy of Dancing's mod, of non other than HRH the Queen.
After choking on my coffee and spraying it all over my monitor, i fell into raptures of uncontained hysterics as my mind flowed with images of HRH sharing with us her opinion of the outside chance in next years major races during what is usually a very mundane and boring Christmas Day speech (my opinion only).(':wink:')
Maybe it's just my somewhat twisted sense of humour, but i'd like to thank Dancing Brave. Both for an excellent mod, and for the fits of giggles i had along with it!! :D

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]