View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 If you are not happy with the release? 
Selling plater

Fair enough mate. Horses being pulled is something I have never had a problem with nor have I seen this problem mention on the forums. Maybe it has and I have missed it. Have you emailed Mark?

I must admit it, I haven't, I used to play stable masters and bought starters orders 3 just a few weeks before so4 was announced. The problem seems to have started since I started my Australian game and mainly occurs when I enter horses in the cup races, Melbourne Cup, etc, it also happens in a big 2 year old handicap at the end of the season. It's irritating, but seeing as I'm basically waiting to see the problems with SO4 get solved by the various patches, I'm not planning on playing SO3 for much longer and hope to start on SO4 game in the near future.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Keep an eye on this in SO4 if you play another Aussie game just incase the problem is still in there.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Selling plater

will do, it tended to affect runners who were just out of the handicap, I think that my first game in SO4 will be flat and jumps, so will be a while until I get round to testing the Australian season, but will bear it in mind.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2