View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Blind Pew & Mr Magoo Working As Stewards at Newcastle 
Selling plater

Post Blind Pew & Mr Magoo Working As Stewards at Newcastle
Entered my 50/1 longshot at Newcastle NH course with M Fitzgerald on board, the horse did really well during the race, kept up with the leaders and went into the lead over the final fence, got caught in the final furlong and finished 3rd...But then Mr Magoo and Blind Pew stepped in and demoted my horse to 5th...no stewards enquiry involved...I have watched the replay a few times and my horse Barry Island came 3rd...no doubt about it...My horse (12) carries the red colours.

I am using the standard version od SO4, no mods and patched up with the latest 1.014 patch. Playing the UK NH Only game...This is the only race so far where this has happened...All my other winning and losing races have been OK

here is a snap of the finish

Here is a snap of the race result...it bears no resemblance to how my horse ran.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 pm
Group 1 winner

Had a similar issue in a flat race earlier today, only it went in my favour. Oddly enough involving the same positions. My horse clearly came fifth yet the pop up result had me third. I checked the race result and sure enough, I was third, stayed on well apparently, despite actually weakening away final 100yds and losing 3 places, so like yourself, no relation to how my horse ran. No stewards, just a different result to the actual race. Odd!!!

Also on latest patch, but with edited dated galore and a flat only game.
I put it down to a blip but maybe not.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]