View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Horse Ratings - Too High 
Selling plater

Gawd, there's an idea. Perhaps in SO5 we trainers could have access to The Dodgy Vet? Obtain a temporary boost to your horses' performance in exchange for a well-filled brown envelope.

There'd be hefty penalties if you were found out of course - a slap on both wrists in serious cases.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm
Group 1 winner

I wish I could run her on the flat but she's not very good. But over hurdles she can run with my gold cup and long distance hurdle contenders!!

In addition like I've said in another post all of my G1 contenders from the flat are very poor at jumping so I'm very confused about some of the group winners running over hurdles!

Also made a mistake that filly who won the musidora wasn't running over fences, it was hurdles but still!

I just entered a horse into the 3m novice chase at Kempton at christmas. It's running against a horse who has fallen 3 times only once making it to the final fence the other two falling at the 2nd and 3rd who started at 80 and is now rated 100! It went up 2 pounds for making it to the last fence which means it went up a total of 18 pounds for falling at the 2nd and 3rd fence!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm
Handicapper

Gawd, there's an idea. Perhaps in SO5 we trainers could have access to The Dodgy Vet? Obtain a temporary boost to your horses' performance in exchange for a well-filled brown envelope.

There'd be hefty penalties if you were found out of course - a slap on both wrists in serious cases.

And be banned for the rest of the season. :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2