View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Please Mark do something about the jockeys 
Post Please Mark do something about the jockeys
Please mark what ever you did in patch 1.0161 to do with the jockeys is good, but you need to do a lot more in the next patch as they just will not ride their mount outright, just about every horse I have is being ridden hands & heels they may whip the horse once or twice in a race as soon as the horse gets whipped he starts to make ground, and the bleeding jockey goes back riding hands & heels again, it's so.... frustrating

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 am
Selling plater

i think that might be your jockey easing, mine seems to be fine after the latest patch and rides them as much as they can but if there is an obvious chance of no win but a place, they use hands and heels, which i am fine with.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am
Handicapper

with the latest patch if my jockey is in the lead he will start riding the horse at the 2f pole, this does help but he will even do it if hes 10 lengths clear which makes the horse shoot up the handicap, i have given him the order not to go clear at finish but he doesnt seem to remember what i told him

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm
Site Admin

with the latest patch if my jockey is in the lead he will start riding the horse at the 2f pole, this does help but he will even do it if hes 10 lengths clear which makes the horse shoot up the handicap, i have given him the order not to go clear at finish but he doesnt seem to remember what i told him

That should not be happening (at least not regularly). I will have a look. Can you post the distance of the race?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]