View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Getting the most out of your 2 yo. 
Selling plater

Post Getting the most out of your 2 yo.
I just wanted to know how to raise these guys so they can compete in the triple crown when they are 3. And what do I do up untill Kentucky derby?

Should I run alot of gallops? My training mode is simple.

Thanks in advance.

Oh also, do any leauge players play on medium?

Ive been playing on hard and have never got a 130 horse. Year is 2035 or something.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm
Post Re: Getting the most out of your 2 yo.
bloomstomb wrote:
I just wanted to know how to raise these guys so they can compete in the triple crown when they are 3. And what do I do up untill Kentucky derby?

Should I run alot of gallops? My training mode is simple.

Thanks in advance.

Oh also, do any leauge players play on medium?

Ive been playing on hard and have never got a 130 horse. Year is 2035 or something.

My advice to you blooms is read the following thread,

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=2831

Hope that can help you mate.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm
Selling plater

Not sure this answered my questions tho. It is a good idea to be organised however.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 pm
thanks m8

Not sure this answered my questions tho. It is a good idea to be organised however.
the author of that thread said that he would be leaving tips to do with the league mate, so if you have any question to ask about the league, just post your question there, and I am sure he will answer them for you.

Sorry mate I would have helped you but I'm not in the league.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm
Handicapper

I don't really use the gallops, i will sometimes for my big distances horses untill theres a maiden available for them to enter i have alot of 2yo's coming through every year i will enter my sprinters etc first int he first lot of maidens and occasionally gallop the rest but this isn't a habit i'm not sure if it makes a difference i just do it if i can be bothered really.I then trial my milers then work my way up just to give them all a handicap rating for there 3yo career.

But in short i'm not sure if theres a right or wrong way to do it so long as you don't over race your 2yo's i'm sure they'll be fine.

As for league players playing on which difficulty i've never asked i play on harder as do a few others that i know of (not sure about the majority of players though) i'm sure mark has said before it doesn't make a difference what difficulty you play as it won't help or hinder your chances of finding a good league horse.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]