View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Is there any way to delete horses from the race builder? 
Group 1 winner

Post Is there any way to delete horses from the race builder?
I know this is a bit of a 'hot topic' at the moment but I am struggling to decide which of my good horses should go to stud and which should be sold/retired so I'm going to do some trials. The problem is that I already have some horses in there that are nothing to do with my current game so is there any way (ideally in-game) to delete these horses? If not it should definitely be implemented otherwise I can see myself landed with a never-ending list of names half of whom are long since retired, dead or sold for another job!!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 pm
Group 3 winner

go into your starters orders4 data files, then into exports, then click on horses, All the horses you have in race builder will be in there, just delete as you wish.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]