View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Recent forum abuse. 
Site Admin

Post Recent forum abuse.
I have deleted a number of threads this morning and received a number of complaints regarding certain members. The bottom line is my time is limited and repeat breaking of forum rules will no longer be tolerated and members who continue to break the rules will have their account deleted and be banned without further warning or discussion. It's quite simple. Abusing other members will no longer be tolerated. Campaigning (dredging up the same topics time and time again) will not be tolerated. Trolling (continuing to post with the sole intention of winding others up) will not be tolerated. If you want a feature added or changed within the game then make your case as clearly and calmly as possible and post in the relevant forum. If someone does not agree with your post then that is life. You have made your point, leave it at that. Well made posts are read and considered. There are many people of these forums and that means guaranteed differences in opinion. Stating a difference of opinion is not a problem as long as it is done with respect. Flame wars just result in the original point of the thread being lost.

Just because the internet provides a degree of anonymity does not mean you can be disrespectful to fellow members.

I'm looking at appointing a number of moderators. This should help avoid the problems that have led to this post.

Mark

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]