View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Winning Post 
Selling plater

Post Winning Post
Been a while since I have posted here, and it is wonderful to see this great game evolve over the years - especially in the gfx department. There is one request I would like to throw out there - does anyone know how to design winning posts? Love the one that mjtags has designed with his Flemington course, and would either love to add that generically to all the courses, or create for each course. Anyone out there able to help as I haven't got much clue about the graphics side of the game.....

Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:21 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Winning Post
The isn't really anny way to make a nice finish post, however, you can upload images of them from other courses (like the Royal Ascot one or the one for Sha Tin) and the is an exe that can make it into a usable photo in the editor. Then all you need to do is place them in inside the editor. Or you can do what I did and make a finish post area from the entities that are given. It's a little more difficult, but can look great if done right.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]