View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Please Help Me!!! 
Selling plater

Post Please Help Me!!!
Greetings everybody, I have been a fan of starters orders for years, finally got round to buying starters orders 6 today.

I have had a quick look, and was wondering if anybody is able to help me with a few questions.

1. I would like a packed schedule, and the schedule editor, when I try to add races it just leaves an empty line. Please can somebody like me to a worldwide schedule, combined flat and jumps, as on the default ones I have, half the races in worldwide are not selected, no Dubai World Cup, well actually no Meydan festival at all..

2. If I choose to play with AI owners, Can I still breed horses? If so, how does it work, are all my bred horses just added to the pool or horses and distributed among the AI owners, or do I still own and race them? I ask as there seems to be no option for me to choose my own silks.

3. Is there a mod where trainers, jockeys and owners have real names, and the AI owners send their horses to the correct trainers, for example godolphin in my look around game assigned their horses to Hannon rather than Bin Suroor and Al Zarooni.

4. What are the ideal figures for season start end, both combined and jumps. I know from starters orders four that this crashes almost every schedule I made, causing me to always have to use the default.

5. Also, I cannot find where I give my jockey instructions, or where I can place multiple bets on several of my horses running in different meetings on the same day..

Thank you very much in advance..

:)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]