View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Triple Crown Help! 
Selling plater

Post Triple Crown Help!
I've won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness. But I can't find the Belmont anywhere in my un modded version of the game. I won the Brooklyn Stakes thinking that was what the Belmont was called in game, after my jockey suggested I enter the horse that Won the Derby and Preakness in that.

But after I won the Brooklyn Stakes I didn't get the achievement for the Triple Crown.

Am i missing the Belmont Race from my game? Or did I actually win the Triple Crown and the game didn't give it to me?

IDK what to do. I'm currently back to right after I won Preakness as I was to scared to save after I won the Brooklyn Stakes incase this is my only chance to win the Triple Crown while I play.

Please help a friendly newb here. lol

Chris

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:50 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Triple Crown Help!
The games Belmont Stakes is the Brooklyn stakes I guess to avoid copyright laws. Maybe the achievement is bugged and it cant be had until it is fixed. I really don't give any thought to the achievements as they aren't that important to me at least. This game is easy to master and the real challenge comes in the online league racing your horses against other players. Which is what i play the game for now.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 am
Selling plater

Ahh so I was correct in the game they call it the Brooklyn Stakes. Ok, that being said I think theres a mod pack with courses in it and i can add the real Belmont stakes. Will that add it to my current game or will that just work if I start a new one?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 am
Group 1 winner

New game is needed for data mods but not graphic mods. I'm not sure if you get the achievement using a modded schedule that has all three correct race names. Maybe you do?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:42 am
Selling plater

Yeah im not worried about the achievement really i was just afraid that I didn't actually win the Triple Crown with my horse because the game didn't give me the achievement. O well thanks for the help man

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 am
Selling plater

I figured Brooklyn Stakes would have at least been 1.5million$ if it was replacing the Belmont though. IDK why they would make it 1.2m

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]