View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
 Start It Mod 4.0 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It Mod 4.0
Sparty wrote:
Any updates? I am waiting for the next patch to start a new game

Same here. It's awful quiet

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Update:

Sorry for the continuous delays. It has been a busy summer for me which has caused an extreme lack of free time to work on this. Constant travel on my weekends and long work days on my weekdays has left me with minimal time.
The last month I've been trying to bug fix some of the course issues people have been having. After spending May/June trying to figure it out, it seems it stems from the courses needing to be re-exported. So I've been going through each course, one-by-one, making subtle improvements (mainly quality of life so that all the courses visually look cohesive) and re-exporting. I am almost done with the trouble courses (mainly Australia), and hope I can get this mod update out soon. I apologize again for the constant delays - I just don't want to release an update that doesn't solve most of the common problems.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Mj,

Don't apologize for anything. Your hard work and all of YOUR time you put into it make this game so much more enjoyable! Thanks so much!!!

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:49 am
Selling plater

Hi Mj,

Have played starters orders for a long time and i have only just started to try the mods since i got starters orders 7. Finally got a normal pc instead of mac.

I believe i have done all the folders correctly. Triple checked before i did everything. Game works fine and everything is realistic and so much better then standard with the actual trainers and jockeys. If i sim all races it seems to be working fine but now when i try and watch any of the new tracks you have added it just shuts game down instantly. I play the AUS schedule and so far it has happened at Hobart, Launceston, Sapporo (Not aus but there seems to be a lot of races there). I can send through the rest as they happen but i am thinking it is the newly added tracks.

I think all of the modders do an unreal job and it makes an awesome game even better.

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:52 am
Group 1 winner

Hey Pigeon89,

Yep! That's the issue I encountered and am fixing. The Australian (and some Japanese) courses need to be re-exported. I'm working through that, while also making some quality of life changes to those courses. My lack of availability is why it hasn't gone out yet. I plan to finish and send out the updates on September 21/22 when I'm free again (September 21 is the first Saturday since May that I'll be home so I'll finally be able to work on this with enough time to finish it up, zip, and send out).

Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Hey Pigeon89,

Yep! That's the issue I encountered and am fixing. The Australian (and some Japanese) courses need to be re-exported. I'm working through that, while also making some quality of life changes to those courses. My lack of availability is why it hasn't gone out yet. I plan to finish and send out the updates on September 21/22 when I'm free again (September 21 is the first Saturday since May that I'll be home so I'll finally be able to work on this with enough time to finish it up, zip, and send out).

MJ,

No worries at all, i havent read all the posts regarding issues. Sorry if i just repeated everyone else. Haha i feel you on the no down time mate. Wish i got more time to play the game but pretty rare. Once again thanks for all your hard work.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79