View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 UK/IRELAND/FRANCE Flat Schedule 
Selling plater

Post Re: UK/IRELAND/FRANCE Flat Schedule
Yeah the further you got the more hit and miss saving would be, had to do with how large the schedules were I think. It would get to a point where 90% of save attempts would fail and leave you having to restart. You could keep on going if you could live with that, but having to do the same races over after a failed save was horrifically annoying, as many things are in this game.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm
Selling plater

where abouts to you save the zip file in the mod folder.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:37 pm
Selling plater

so i put the schedule file in the uk db but its not showing up

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:52 pm
Selling plater

where can i put Schedule file?

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:59 pm
Group 1 winner

Hope you don't mind Q but I took your downloads and made them easier to implement in the game. I took your downloads and put them in one folder that goes in the mod folder of the game directory. All one has to do now is put the mod folder I created and paste it in the mod folder of the game directory. When starting a new game just choose the mod from the drop down menu and then select the custom schedule in the next screen.

I also added some mods to your schedule and made another mod if one wants to use it. This mod has qwsa's schedule and showcase and I've included my UK Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for 2018 which is 100 strong for each. Also added were Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for Ireland and France but these two are only 20 strong each. Included also are my Stud Farm files for these three countries.

Hat tip to qwsa for the fine work on the schedule and showcase files.

---------------------------
Instructions

Download zip. Extract to place of your choosing
Inside the zip are two folders - qwsaMod and qwsaSCMod. Copy and paste these folders to ~Program Files(x86)>Starters Orders 7>mods
There are also two files - "sched_f_qwsa.db" and "sched_f_qwsaSC.db". Copy and paste these two to ~ Documents>StartersOrders7>exports>schedules>1

You must start a new game for these to work. When starting choose the mod you want from the "available user mods" dropdown list. Then choose the corresponding schedule on the next screen from the custom schedules list. The schedule is pretty big so it takes the game a long time to create the schedule at the beginning. Don't lose faith. It will(should) eventually get to your stables screen.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vze3xg92zhjcnyn/qwsaSCmods.zip/file

Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 pm
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
Hope you don't mind Q but I took your downloads and made them easier to implement in the game. I took your downloads and put them in one folder that goes in the mod folder of the game directory. All one has to do now is put the mod folder I created and paste it in the mod folder of the game directory. When starting a new game just choose the mod from the drop down menu and then select the custom schedule in the next screen.

I also added some mods to your schedule and made another mod if one wants to use it. This mod has qwsa's schedule and showcase and I've included my UK Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for 2018 which is 100 strong for each. Also added were Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for Ireland and France but these two are only 20 strong each. Included also are my Stud Farm files for these three countries.

Hat tip to qwsa for the fine work on the schedule and showcase files.

---------------------------
Instructions

Download zip. Extract to place of your choosing
Inside the zip are two folders - qwsaMod and qwsaSCMod. Copy and paste these folders to ~Program Files(x86)>Starters Orders 7>mods
There are also two files - "sched_f_qwsa.db" and "sched_f_qwsaSC.db". Copy and paste these two to ~ Documents>StartersOrders7>exports>schedules>1

You must start a new game for these to work. When starting choose the mod you want from the "available user mods" dropdown list. Then choose the corresponding schedule on the next screen from the custom schedules list. The schedule is pretty big so it takes the game a long time to create the schedule at the beginning. Don't lose faith. It will(should) eventually get to your stables screen.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vze3xg92zhjcnyn/qwsaSCmods.zip/file

thank you

Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am
Group 2 winner

With all due respect to members that would like to change other members mods, do ask them first before doing it and then thanking them later after you did it and plastered it on their thread, I know I wouldn't like that to happen to my mods, so do have the courtesy to ask first, not having a dig at anyone, just my opinion.

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:09 pm
Group 1 winner

No problem sirius! Thanks for doing this! and sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a while so didn't reply to the questions. I hope people can enjoy the schedule, and would love to hear what people think of it.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:09 pm
Selling plater

Hi qwsa, Thanks for doing this schedule. I downloaded it and the extra races from Ireland and France are amazing,

Fri May 08, 2020 9:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Great! Glad you like it!

Sat May 09, 2020 7:42 pm
Handicapper

Yes thank you as well. Really helps play the game longer with a good consistent schedule.

Sat May 16, 2020 10:46 pm
Handicapper

QWSA- is it right that i am missing the Irish Guineas both 1000/2000? Irish St Leger and Queen Alexandra stakes? Also some of the Irish 2yo races?

Mon May 18, 2020 6:52 pm
Group 1 winner

That isnt right, the Irish guineas should be around the 22nd/23rd May, and the Irish St Leger on the 11th September, have you downloaded everything? Including the Irish feature race file?

Mon May 18, 2020 7:18 pm
Handicapper

qwsa wrote:
That isnt right, the Irish guineas should be around the 22nd/23rd May, and the Irish St Leger on the 11th September, have you downloaded everything? Including the Irish feature race file?

Sugar so it sounds like i haven't? Curragh shows up on 22nd and 23rd, but no races?

I just downloaded the media file in the initial post?

In the DB, it has IRE, which includes their feature races?

Mon May 18, 2020 8:14 pm
Group 1 winner

yes it should, that is strange, are you getting other races from the curragh throughout the schedule? Is it only races from the curragh that are missing?

Mon May 18, 2020 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next