View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.0.2 (Beta Testing)
Good luck with the patch. It's a shame to see those bread and butter, stepping-stone races not being contested.
I've started lightening up the Irish NH summer programme. Not many horse go novice chasing in summer when the ground is fast, even in Ireland. On top of that, some of them have already run four or five times by the start up the season proper, and plenty of those have by then achieved the sort of mark they wouldn't expect to hold until the following spring, even if they were exceptional.
As you know, the more races there are, the more the AI will enter.

Sat May 16, 2020 4:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.0.3 (Beta Testing)
Start It 5.0.3 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/et6xwe8xv3vltjb/Start_It_5.0.3.zip/file

- Fixes Schedules Crashing
- Fixes Void/Walkover Races on Flat
- Fixes Saudi Arabia Purse Issue
- Schedule Spread Rebalancing

Note: this doesn't fix the Australian courses crashing yet. Wanted to get these schedule updates out as soon as possible first as those were considered game breaking.

Sat May 16, 2020 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Loaded up start it for so7,can do flat racing and combined but cant get jumping on its own, any ideas

Sat May 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Group 3 winner

Installed start it for so7,got flat racing and combined but jumps on there own crashes to desktop, can someone help

Sat May 16, 2020 7:45 pm
Group 3 winner

Installed start it for so7 got flat racing and combined but jumps racing on its own crashes to desk top can anyone help

Sat May 16, 2020 7:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Flumpet,

Myself and Bobsworth are working on why the jumps side of the game does not work. This is a weird issue that is currently unknown the solution.
Bobsworth may have found it that it could be a specific part of the schedule giving it a bug, but no idea thus far. This is a known issue. The Flat and Combined sides work fine.

Sat May 16, 2020 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Hi mj. You wondered whether the gfx folder works from the mods folder. I have tried that myself with your first patch and it does not work. So unfortunately all the colours you might make an only load from the main game folder.

With the crashing of the jumps games, I think it has something to do with the other countries' folders. I was testing my own mod (where the UK, IRE and AUS jumps schedules all crash. I put the default db files (the ones that came with the game) back on and then pasted each country's folder individually. UK on first, the IRE and both jumps schedules worked. I added FR, GER, HK, JAP, SA, SGP, UAE in that order, and the UK and IRE jumps schedules carried on working. Then I added the AUS folder and the UK jumps game stopped working. Then added US & CAN and then the IRE jumps game stopped working as well.

I wonder if the way to test StartIt's jumps schedules is to start by restoring the generic db folder to the main game and then, I suppose, walk back the StartIt game with each separate country folder, starting with the UK and IRE, then added the FR and GER folders (as they add to the jumps schedule I thought they were more likely to cause a crash) doing a trial by elimination to see which countries cause a crash. With my experience, AUS, CAN and USA caused my jumps schedules to crash but I have no idea why that was so.

Sat May 16, 2020 9:25 pm
Handicapper

I downloaded StartIt 5.0.3. I unzipped it and the folder says 5.0.2. Working on Linux right now so can't test the game. Is this 5.0.3 and you have just labelled it with the old folder?

Sat May 16, 2020 9:29 pm
Group 1 winner

bobsworth13 wrote:
I downloaded StartIt 5.0.3. I unzipped it and the folder says 5.0.2. Working on Linux right now so can't test the game. Is this 5.0.3 and you have just labelled it with the old folder?

It's correct. I use the same folder on my side and rename the zip.

Sun May 17, 2020 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Hi mjtags. I have just loaded the 5.3.0 mod. The mixed schedules for UK and IRE flag up an error message that reads "LIB: FATAL ERROR: Stables allocate err. Nat (JAP). Stable Num:31. Need to add Stables?". I myself have come across this error a few times before where there are more trainers than there are stables. The other countries look all right... doesn't matter if there are more stables than trainers.

I've spotted a few throwback files from SO6 among some of the folders: Canada and Switzerland.

And in the Australia folder there is a copy of a flat schedule which is much smaller than the main flat. Is that some kind of alt-mixed schedule?

Sun May 17, 2020 10:43 am
Selling plater

I am getting the same crash error as Bobsworth with the new patch.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:50 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.0.4 (Beta Testing)
Start It 5.0.4 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3mi3l8royw37nlh/Start_It_5.0.4.zip/file

- Fixes Japanese Crash
- Fixes Missing GFX

Sun May 17, 2020 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Hi MjTags

The new patch has fixed the problem that was crashing the combined schedule on my game. Good work and thanks again. Time to road test it!

Sun May 17, 2020 4:58 pm
Handicapper

HI mj. There are some British and French flat-only courses that have several starting chutes, like Chester and Epsom, a round mile PLUS straight mile, like Ascot and Doncaster, or have courses shaped differently, such as Chantilly, Maisons-Laffitte and Goodwood. If I had not done so already, can I supply you those two UK flat-only courses along with course and race metadata, based on your race metadata: racecourses.db and featureRaces_flat.db? It will add a bit more reality to the European part of the game.

Mon May 18, 2020 11:25 am
Group 1 winner

For Longchamp:
Would y’all prefer the crowd to be as seen on Arc Day (crowd on interior of the course, more cars, more tents, etc) or as is on any other day of racing (crowd only by stands, nothing on interior of the course)?

Almost done with this course. Included Grand Course, Medium Course/New Course (7f and 9f races), and the straight (5f). Looking good. Even repainted one of the in game stands orange to mimic the new Longchamp stand.

Mon May 18, 2020 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 102  Next