View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:19 pm



Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Tomas SO7 Australian 
Author Message
Selling plater

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:38 am
Posts: 1
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
I am with Vampdeath. if you would like to share then it would be appreciated.

Don't let the haters win.


Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 pm
Profile
Group 2 winner

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 am
Posts: 795
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
This is a full Australian plus New Zealand showcase and schedule, that has been tested for 25 seasons from season one and played very slowly, a lot of fun has been had playing this schedule, can do no more with it as it’s running like the real racing we have in Australia, from class’s to black tie races, the courses and races have been fixed to perfection, I have built this from the ground up, I hope you do enjoy this as a lot of work has been put into it.

I like to Thank MJ & Grey for the great work they both put in their courses and if I missed anyone else, I Thank you from the bottom of my heart, not to mention Mark for making a world first class Horse Racing Game.

Please back up your files before you download this schedule,
Delete the courses you have before you copy my courses,
And copy everything that is in the download.

Please be patient as this is 1.78 GB of download, "Go to the Beginning of this thread to download the Schedule and showcase".

PS. The World is full of sadness and Depression, so please if you don’t like it, just don’t download it, I do hope this will bring a bit of comfort for the people in Australia Victoria as they are in a total lock down for the next six weeks, I truly hope that you have a great time playing this game.

_________________
...Tomas Night
Australia


Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:26 am
Profile
Selling plater

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:40 am
Posts: 10
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
Hi, I just downloaded and started using this mod, looks awesome by the way!
I do have one question though, when I start up a new game it gives me two options for the game schedule, DEFAULT game schedule & sched_f_.db

Which one should I use?


Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:32 am
Profile
Group 2 winner

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 am
Posts: 795
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
Bullseye wrote:
Hi, I just downloaded and started using this mod, looks awesome by the way!
I do have one question though, when I start up a new game it gives me two options for the game schedule, DEFAULT game schedule & sched_f_.db

Which one should I use?


DEFAULT schedule is my schedule bullseye, just copy and past all the download mate and your in luck, good luck

_________________
...Tomas Night
Australia


Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:23 am
Profile
Selling plater

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:40 am
Posts: 10
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
Tomas wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
Hi, I just downloaded and started using this mod, looks awesome by the way!
I do have one question though, when I start up a new game it gives me two options for the game schedule, DEFAULT game schedule & sched_f_.db

Which one should I use?


DEFAULT schedule is my schedule bullseye, just copy and past all the download mate and your in luck, good luck



Thanks Tomas. I read back through the posts and noticed that someone had asked a similar question earlier, so I went with DEFAULT. The work you've done with this mod is awesome, I've only been playing the game for a couple of weeks and was already enjoying it immensely, but your great mod has given it whole new lease of life. The Aussie schedule is much more accurate, and the courses are much more faithful to how they look in real life. Add to that the photos of the trainers, jockeys and horses, gives the game a much more Australian feel to it. Great job mate!


Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:51 am
Profile
Selling plater

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:07 am
Posts: 1
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
is there anyway to reset my game data. i would like to take the custom schedule off. and then put it back on but not put on the custom caufield and mooney valley as for some reason my fps on those courses is very bad. or do i need the custom caufield and mooney valley?


Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:11 am
Profile
Group 2 winner

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 am
Posts: 795
Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
Konniption wrote:
is there anyway to reset my game data. i would like to take the custom schedule off. and then put it back on but not put on the custom caufield and mooney valley as for some reason my fps on those courses is very bad. or do i need the custom caufield and mooney valley?


Sorry couldn't answer you earlier Konniption, OK all you have to do is delete the Caufield & the Mooney Valley Courses from the Course Folder and replace them with the Original Courses that came with the Game, problem solved.

_________________
...Tomas Night
Australia


Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.