View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 bobsworth13 schedule 
Handicapper

Post Re: bobsworth13 schedule
{Black_Kangaroo} wrote:
Hi Bobsworth, I decided to give your schedule another go. It's really nice that the jump only mode works now, really nice job man! I have one issue though, when trying to watch the gallops the game simply crashes to desktop. Gallops work well in the default schedule, I don't have any experience with using the editor but I loaded and exported the uk_gallops1 course and everything looked fine to me (still crashes in the game though), is there anything in particular that you do in the editor if you're just checking a course?

Glad you are enjoying the schedule. I thought I had resolved the Gallops course. I fixed it by opening up the course file, clicked on Fast Export, closed it, re-opened it and then clicked on Export. I don't know quite what Fast Export does but I have found it is sometimes useful for preventing the Course Editor from crashing while doing the full export. Perhaps try that.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:02 am
Selling plater

It didn't work BUT I previously forgot to check other gallops and found out that the crash only happens on flat turf gallops, everything is fine with hurdles, fences, and all weather. So I simply can't use the gallops till I buy the fences which is a minor inconvenience.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:09 pm
Handicapper

{Black_Kangaroo} wrote:
It didn't work BUT I previously forgot to check other gallops and found out that the crash only happens on flat turf gallops, everything is fine with hurdles, fences, and all weather. So I simply can't use the gallops till I buy the fences which is a minor inconvenience.

I tried to use another gallops course but the game still crashes whenever I select it. This might be a bug with the game and not any individual course file.

Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9