View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: French,German New Tracks Plus Complete Schedules.
gmoore23 wrote:
Thanks Gray. I have a problem though, when I paste the data I downloaded from the first post into the original data and go to start a new game it crashes saying ''starters orders has stopped working''. When I put the backup original data back in it works again

Ok it might be I changed a race from the original so you might have to download my data folder that contains all the races that I changed rename it something different and paste the all data folder in Remember to back up the one you using for anything you are playing now.

https://www.mediafire.com/?21ss5q6s8n52d7u

Gray

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Thanks Gray, working now

Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Handicapper

Gray, it appears to me that all the uk novice hurdles have only colts and horses in them and all the uk novice chases have only fillies and mares in them

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 pm
Group 1 winner

gmoore23 wrote:
Gray, it appears to me that all the uk novice hurdles have only colts and horses in them and all the uk novice chases have only fillies and mares in them

That will have nothing to do with the Schedules mate its will be the game the summer Months June to August in Named (Sponsored Races) is terrible and I have mentioned it to Mark before.

Gray

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Thanks for pointing it out. I was wondering about it as well and couldn't figure it out.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Unbelievable and great work by you Gray!

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 pm
Handicapper

Hey Grey I really enjoy your UK jumps schedule but i can't get past OCT 30. It crashes every time I try to go to the next day. I've tried simulating, playing the day out, everything i can think of. But the game keeps crashing on that date. Do you know what can be causing this? I was really enjoying this game but this is a huge bummer if i lose this save.

Thanks

Sat May 30, 2015 12:56 am
Group 1 winner

mkvitz89 wrote:
Hey Grey I really enjoy your UK jumps schedule but i can't get past OCT 30. It crashes every time I try to go to the next day. I've tried simulating, playing the day out, everything i can think of. But the game keeps crashing on that date. Do you know what can be causing this? I was really enjoying this game but this is a huge bummer if i lose this save.

Thanks

Can't see why it would mess up have you made sure you have put all the data back in after every patch sometimes updates will put the original schedule back in if you have I suggest sending the whole saved game to support@startersorders.com with the following files.

5.bak
5.btag
5.sav
ext5.sav
In5.idx
ns5
o5.idx

Gray

Sat May 30, 2015 9:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Hey Grey thanks for responding. I seem to have figured it out. Originally i downloaded the update from your 1st page. Through my ignorance i didn't read all the posts and saw that some people were having problems. I then downloaded an updated jumps schedule on a later page that seems to be working fine. I think it is one with the prep races figured in. Anyway thanks for doing this as your schedule makes a world of difference in this game.

Thanks

Sat May 30, 2015 2:25 pm
Handicapper

mkvitz89 wrote:
Hey Grey thanks for responding. I seem to have figured it out. Originally i downloaded the update from your 1st page. Through my ignorance i didn't read all the posts and saw that some people were having problems. I then downloaded an updated jumps schedule on a later page that seems to be working fine. I think it is one with the prep races figured in. Anyway thanks for doing this as your schedule makes a world of difference in this game.

Thanks

So which files did you download to get this all working if you don't mind me asking? So many links I'm getting confused lol

Sun May 31, 2015 11:38 am
Group 1 winner

luke225 wrote:
mkvitz89 wrote:

Thanks

So which files did you download to get this all working if you don't mind me asking? So many links I'm getting confused lol

This one Remember if you not used this before will only work with new Games https://www.mediafire.com/?21ss5q6s8n52d7u

Gray

Sun May 31, 2015 12:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
luke225 wrote:
mkvitz89 wrote:

Thanks

This one Remember if you not used this before will only work with new Games https://www.mediafire.com/?21ss5q6s8n52d7u

Gray

Do I need to download from any of the links in the first post?

Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 pm
Group 1 winner

NO

Sun May 31, 2015 10:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

All done and sorted. I thought you had to download some from the first link too. Doh!

Thanks Gray, appreciate it very much.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:42 am
Selling plater

I downloaded this, however i only been able to go to France but no big races is this normal yea.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next