View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Australia/New Zealand Trainer Jockey Lists and Portraits 
Group 1 winner

Post Australia/New Zealand Trainer Jockey Lists and Portraits
With a lot of research I believe I have come up with a pretty thorough jockey and trainer list for Australia and New Zealand. These lists are derived from the final rankings for the 2013-2014 season. Ranked by earnings the Australian lists features the top 100 Jockeys and 100 trainers with their full names. The jockey list has 80 journeymen jocks and the top 20 apprentice jocks. I researched as best as possible to find the correct riding weights for each jockey. The trainer list has numerous trainers with their preferred jockeys attached. I have also adjusted the stables file so the trainers locations are their preferred location. Portraits for all the names are included also. For New Zealand the lists feature the top 10 jockeys and trainers. Also included are the course logo portraits for the default Australian tracks and the tracks found in Simpleminds Australian mod.

If you would like a jockey who is already attached to a trainer just open the "_trainers" file and delete the jockeys name from underneath the attached trainers name. Make sure you delete the comma and the empty space left behind.

You must start a new game for these lists to work.

On a side note I was shocked and saddened to read while compiling this mod that Guy Walter and Nathan Berry had passed. :(

A small sample of the Australian lists...

Instructions...

Have a backup copy of the games original files if you haven't already.

Download file
Extract file to desktop or place of your choosing

Inside the "AUS~2013-14" folder you will find the relevant folders.

Copy and paste both the "data" and "gfx" folders to ~ Program Files > Starters Orders 6

Accept all overwrite requests.

https://www.mediafire.com/?e3mel999xbsd3ed

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]