View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help Required with the use of Chutes in Track Editor. 
Selling plater

Post Help Required with the use of Chutes in Track Editor.
Hi all.
After much trial and error and reading 'Simple Minds' guide to racecourse building I have started making my hometown country track.
Things are coming along nicely and I have tested racing on it and thus far I am quite pleased.
My track though does have two starting chutes (1000m and 1600m) which currently are not in use.
At present for those events the races start at their equivalent distance position on the oval part of the course.
Please note at this stage I have just one waypoint line that goes around the complete oval section of the course.
What I'm hoping is, can someone guide me through how to make my (1000m and 1600m) races start from the two chutes available?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Help Required with the use of Chutes in Track Editor.
Wingding65 wrote:
Hi all.
After much trial and error and reading 'Simple Minds' guide to racecourse building I have started making my hometown country track.
Things are coming along nicely and I have tested racing on it and thus far I am quite pleased.
My track though does have two starting chutes (1000m and 1600m) which currently are not in use.
At present for those events the races start at their equivalent distance position on the oval part of the course.
Please note at this stage I have just one waypoint line that goes around the complete oval section of the course.
What I'm hoping is, can someone guide me through how to make my (1000m and 1600m) races start from the two chutes available?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Use Flatturf2 for 1000m and Flatturf3 for 1600M Remember when doing your Schedule you need to add

1000,100,4UP
Doncaster:cc_flatTurf2<-----
William Hill Spring Mile
March

1600,100,4UP
Doncaster:cc_flatTurf3<-----
William Hill Spring Mile
March

When you do your Schedule for those Distance and also you need to put

CATAG:cc_flatTurf1 *************************
Ascot
RL278
GS,14
CATAG:cc_flatTurf2 *************************
Ascot
RL278
GS,14
CATAG:cc_flatTurf3 *************************
Ascot
RL278
GS,14

In Your Course data file

Gray

Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Help Required with the use of Chutes in Track Editor.
Thanks 'Simple' (Gray).
I was just looking into those 2nd and 3rd track options as well as loading the Randwick course into the editor as well.
Your reply information and seeing where the Randwick 1200m waypoint started from was enough to set me on the right track.
Btw your online youtube video guide was great too.
I had some trouble with my horses making a sideways jump at the finish line until I saw what I think was step nine of your videos.

Wingding65 (Martin)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]