View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 SiriusChill's Mods 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: SiriusChill's Mods
Well Sirus I just bought Hilltop Stables for 10 mill and it's the new home of my flat league horses. My new flat horses will be called Hilltop stables and all my trialling will be done here. I'll be like Graham Motion and Base all my horses in one place, can I train any group winners from my new base :D And unless mark changes the game a bit and includes 2 milers in the US game then it's impossible to breed for the league in that game, I wanted to just use the US game to breed but u cant. Sirus try to tell mark the problem with the US game, they have 2 mile races on the dirt and it's the big one this weekend at belmont, the belmont gold cup.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 am
Selling plater

Hello Sirius,
I hope it is alright to ask the question here. I have been trying to add your increment scale bar in my SO6, but I can't find the gfx folder anywhere. Can you help me with how to solve it? Here is a printscreen of the folders I have. Is it best to delete and then re-install SO6 to make sure I have the right maps again, or can it be solved in a different way :) ? Thank you! :

Last edited by Luna on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:26 pm
Handicapper

You're looking in the wrong place on your PC. Go to your Local Disk(C:) and then program files (x86).

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm
Selling plater

Thank you Savio! Tried that as well, but didn't work. Might be because I once found an older version of the increment scale bar (I believe the original one, not sure about that) and already am using that one (even though it is not working properly either). It shows it like this. Already tried everything I could think of :D . Already re-installed the game :) . Stayed the same . What you see in the first picture are the bars and increment I have in the folder right now. The older ones :) . :

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 am
Handicapper

It looks like you have 2 h_pbarback. The one shouldn't have (2) at the end of it. Right click, rename, delete the (2) at the end of it. Before you do that, delete your current h_pbarback. If you want SiriusChill's parameter bar, right click, copy and paste in your misc folder accepting permission (option 1) to write over. Hope that helps?

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:56 pm
Selling plater

Yes, it worked! The 2 h_pbarback was the problem :D Thank you so much for helping me out with this! This will make playing so much easier :D :

Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Thank you Savio for helping out Luna.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 am
Handicapper

I'm always happy to help if I can. It's good to know that Luna is now enjoying the game more by using your mod.

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Here are some US based schedules for SO7. These schedules are designed to work with the courses found in the Start It mod developed by Mj so you'll need to download that.

1. I have made a US Graded Stakes schedule based on the 2018 calendar year. It features all of the US Graded Stakes and Canadian graded stakes and the Dubai World Cup card.

2. There is a Mid-Atlantic based Schedule centered around the Maryland area where I hail from. The Maryland schedule features all the graded stakes found in the main US schedule plus all the non-graded stakes from Laurel, Pimlico, Timonium, Charles Town, Penn National and Delaware Park. It also features three festival type race meetings for the one time king of east coast winter racing tracks - Bowie. The Bowie festivals are two days in late December for 2yo's. Two days in late January for 4up's and two days in late February for 3yo's. Many thanks to MJ for making the Bowie track for me many moons ago.

3. There is a New York based schedule featuring all the graded stakes found in the main US schedule plus all the non-graded stakes from Aqueduct, Belmont Park, Saratoga, Finger Lakes, Monmouth Park and Suffolk Downs.

Most of the graded stakes are prepped with the normal local preps associated with each race. The major graded stakes like the triple crown and Breeders Cup races are prepped with the usual major national preps. Grade 3 races almost always have no preps for them and the non-graded races aren't used as preps for any races.

You must start a new game for these to work.

------------------------------------------

Instructions - Download file and unzip to a location of your choice. You will see a folder named 'SO7 SiriusSchedules'. Inside this folder are three different folders for each schedule - SiriusModUSA,SiriusModMd and SiriusModNY. Copy and paste one or all of them to Program Files > Starters Orders 7 > Mods.

I have included the schedules for each that go in Documents > Starters Orders 7 > Ex[ports > Schedules > 2 --- but it appears you might not even need to use those like they were used in SO6.

Start a new game and click the available user mods button in the bottom left. Select the schedule you want and go.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwlf6jhbmbamg2q/Schedules.zip/file

Last edited by SiriusChill on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:07 am
Group 1 winner

Here are a couple minor gfx mods. Maybe some more on the way depending if something inspires me.

1. The old school Colt, Gelding, Stallion, Filly and Mare markers because I have always liked them better. The green coloring is my own personal skin.

2. Secretariat's past performances for the building new form screen when you start a new game.

---------------------

Instructions - Download zip file and extract to place of your choosing. You will see a folder name 'gfx'. Copy and paste the gfx folder to Program Files > Starters Orders 7. Overwrite all requests. If you want just the horse markers copy and paste the folder named 'tables' to your gfx folder. If you want just the Secretariat image copy and paste the folder named 'bd' to your gfx folder.

Before modding your game it's best to make a backup copy of the game for safe keeping so you can replace files if you mess something up or don't like what you've changed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/66qrwqgb9qfw1qv/GFX_Mod.zip/file

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:51 am
Group 1 winner

Stud Farms...and lots of 'em. For my own US schedule I added the elite major races from every nationality in the game. With every nationality in play I researched and then added the prominent Stud operations from every nationality. A couple for UAE, Singapore and Hong Kong were made up because they have no breeding operations. If you have secondary nationalities in play in your schedules you can add the Stud farm file to your game and then you will be able to breed to horses that are retired to stud there. Of course you could just use one Stud Farm file for your home schedule also. You must start a new game for these to take effect. The green color is my own personal skin.

If you're going to use races from secondary nationalities you're going to need jockeys and trainers for them for the schedule to work. The game provides those but they are kinda dull. Well, I made some small lists for every nationality too. I researched the leading trainers and jockeys for 2018 to compile these lists.

Trainers. The US is also included but the leader board of the game I got the screenshots from does not reflect the jockeys in the US file. They are from my All-time US trainer list. Twenty of them. The same goes for the jockey list. The two nationalities in the picture below with nineteen trainers actually have twenty. Some odd bug causes a trainer to go missing. I'm not sure why.

Jockeys. Jockeys all have 8,1 as their weight. Researching weight for every jockey wasn't in the cards for this mod.

For my trainer/jockey lists for the secondary nationalities to work you'll also need to add some information to the top of the schedule file. Mark explains the process briefly in the Bug Fix Log...

Quote:
0.105 Legends starting date fix.
Option to set non local trainer count. Add trainers and stables if required to data files and then manualy add a [sec_trainers_max] tag to the schedule header for nationalites you wish to change in this format. Eg: [sec_trainers_max]fr=20,ger=15,uae=15
Jockey count. Same as trainers (above). [sec_jockeys_max]. Report any issues.
Minor schedule (non feature) tweaks.

Mine looks like this. Yours will look different depending on how many nationalities you use. Your [pool], [fpoolperc] and start and end dates can be whatever you want. They don't have to be what is seen in the screen shot. The secondary trainer/jockey numbers have to be the same though.

----------------------------------------------

Instructions - Download file. Unzip the file to the place of your choosing. You will then see a folder called 'SiriusModStudTrJy'. Place this folder in your mods folder in the game directory ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > mods

EDIT - I've adjusted the download to be a folder you place in your mods folder and select before you start a new game. Depending on what nationality you are playing you will have to change the trainer/Jockey files for that country because these trainer/jockey lists are too small. So if you are playing a UK game you will need to paste in the default UK trainer/jockey lists or any other lists that have a full compliment of names - to the UK folder in my mod. Choose 'SiriusModStudTrJy' in the mod list before you start a new game.

You can still download this and place the files of your choosing to their respective folders in the game directory. Have a backup copy of the full game files for safe keeping in case you screw something up. Then you can put back the original files you may have messed up.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/egrwpj2pl321x34/StudTrainersJockeys.zip/file

Last edited by SiriusChill on Wed May 22, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 13, 2019 9:50 am
Group 1 winner

Here we have UK Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list.

The jockey and trainer lists are the top 100 for each for the year 2018. The bottom of the jockey list are the top apprentice jockeys. A majority of the trainers have jockeys attached to them. Through a little research I tried to attach jockeys that the trainers like to use. If you want a jockey already attached you'll have to open the trainer file and remove the attached jockey. You'll have to do this before you start a new game. You must start a new game to use these.

The stables file is the stable location name for every trainer plus the coordinates on the world map for each

Here's a partial screenshot of the lists. Portraits package for the lists coming soon.

-------------------------

EDIT - I've made the download more mod folder friendly. New download link. Should be very simple to implement.

Directions - Download zip file. Extract to a place of your choosing. You will see a folder named 'SiriusModUKTrJySt'. Place this folder in your mods folder in the game directory ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > mods

When starting a new game choose the 'SiriusModUKTrJySt' mod in the lower left.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2z8rioouoh51pgf/UKTrainerJockeyStables.zip/file

Last edited by SiriusChill on Wed May 22, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 19, 2019 9:39 am
Selling plater

HI Sirius thanks for the hard work that you do to improve the game. Can you please release the schedule your using now. I tried do it myself but editor kept crashing. Your stud farm file is a cool addition only using the UK one at the moment cant wait to use more. Thanks again

Wed May 22, 2019 8:48 am
Group 1 winner

Hopefully this works. My schedule is a US schedule. You'll need to download the Start It mod by MJ.

My download has three schedules. One is just Graded races from the US. One has the Graded races and the ungraded stakes from the Maryland circuit. One has the graded races and the ungraded stakes from the New York circuit.

I added the premier group races from all the nationalities in the game so this schedule pack is different than the one I posted above. Each schedule mod has all the stud farms and trainer/jockey lists from the stud farm mod posted above. The main US schedule has my all-time US jockey/trainer lists. It's 100 jockeys and 50 trainers.

---------------------------
Directions

Extract contents of zip. You'll see a folder named 'SiriusMods'. Inside there are the relevant folders. Copy and paste the three SiriusMod folders to your mod folder in the game directory. Copy and paste the two course folders 'AUS_Gold Coast and NZ_Riccarton' to the courses folder inside the 3D folder in the game directory.

When you start a game make sure to pick a mod in the Available User Mod box in the lower left.

Edit - Updated download link to latest update 5/31/19

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d3ctcl6ky83b0t8/Sirius11.zip/file

Last edited by SiriusChill on Fri May 31, 2019 10:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 am
Selling plater

thanks sirius it works perfectly going to use the new york one to start a new game thank again for creating the beast of a mod cant wait to get stuck in

Wed May 22, 2019 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next