View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 SO7 - Files 
Selling plater

Post SO7 - Files
Hey everyone,

Thought this would be a good place to ask, as there are so many knowledgeable people about.

In SO7, it seems they've gone back to SO5's files with regards to Jockeys, Trainers, Retained Jockeys, and silks. I know how to edit the files for the first few listed, but am unsure how to add the silks from SO6, to SO7.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

H

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:12 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO7 - Files
This would help me too, I'm currently disregarding playing until all ironed out and manually changing jockeys/trainers/retainers/schedules before potentially looking at backgrounds/portraits etc.

I'm desperate for a good set of silks, one that ideally covered most of UK & Ireland, flat and jumps. Nath's RP ones look good but there's no download link there I can see. I do work for the RP and could ask if I can get hold of a silks data dump of our SVG/BMP/PNG versions if that may help any modders but I just don't have the skill or the time to put anything together as far as photoshop and changing the silks manually.

Any help appreciated!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:24 pm
Handicapper

Hello nick

It will be awesome if the RP can help in supplying their silks database for the game's gfx data. I have been drawing silks for the 3D gameplay in the UK game but some of them are very hard to draw in miniature i.e. for the racecards.

I am compiling a schedule for the UK flat and jumps... currently getting to grips with the new format for the featuredraces data. Should have one ready by the end of the year.

Many thanks if we can have access to RP's silks images.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Here is the Link to my UK Silks these Silks was revamped by me and includes Some Silks Used by Trainers in the online league I left them in because its means messing about to delete them Nick if you want to use a silk in future for the League the Numbers that are available are 487 (Rich Silks with W Mullins ) 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501( Crazy Silks) and you can Request a silk to be made for you for the league if you like.

Silks Link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmCeqNUg1PM0gaFp-3-fXzSnFmzceg

I am Doing National Hunt Silks at the Moment and will let them out when Finished.

Gray

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Here are named Jockeys, Trainers, and Owners for SO7:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8g0xjbyhgaxaax/SO7_Initial_Trainer_Jockey_Owner_Names.zip/file

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Hi All,

Bobsworth, certainly will try and get hold of what I can but I'll need to ask around and get the green light. As I said I can get the various types of file but that's it so all the modifying you'll need to sort yourself I'm afraid.

Gray thank you very much, will have a browse! I hope you are well, had no time to get involved with the league even from a playing perspective over the last two years but hope to be back for SO7. My dad has just got a syndicate going with his mates called East India Racing, one horse Robyndzone so would love those silks if someone could make them.

MJ thanks for that will have a browse later on!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Selling plater

Just downloaded the correct names installed them and now it seems I’m unable to start a game any idea how to fix this?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Charliejh12 wrote:
Just downloaded the correct names installed them and now it seems I’m unable to start a game any idea how to fix this?

I had this happen to me a couple times yesterday (although worked completely fine when I first did all the renaming). I think it was a problem with the US trainers/jockeys for some reason as it fixed after I changed all the trainers to my new 2019 list. Change back to the old file, try and start a new game, and let me know how you make out. Its a weird bug that happened sometimes to me yesterday but wasn't every time, and seemed to also fix itself temporarily if I restart my computer.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Charliejh12 wrote:

I had this happen to me a couple times yesterday (although worked completely fine when I first did all the renaming). I think it was a problem with the US trainers/jockeys for some reason as it fixed after I changed all the trainers to my new 2019 list. Change back to the old file, try and start a new game, and let me know how you make out. Its a weird bug that happened sometimes to me yesterday but wasn't every time, and seemed to also fix itself temporarily if I restart my computer.

I’ve restarted a couple of times and get the same issue, I’ve replaced them with the original file and it works fine again

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]