View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Horse Portraits 
Selling plater

Post Horse Portraits
Hello guys, new to the forum! Has anyone made any horse portraite package for So7 yet or is it possible to use the same as for So6?

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:50 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Horse Portraits
I've tried using S06 portraits (Sirius Chill's Horse Portrait Mod: http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... 21&t=10885) for S07 and haven't had any luck, the game just has empty white boxes where the pictures should be. I'm working on my own custom horse portraits and would like to know how to make them work, but currently with the fiddling I've done, I cannot seem to get them to work just yet.

Edit: So I've found that if I put a portrait of the horse image I want and re-name them a horse in my current game the photo is replaced with it.

I hope there is a work-around (I'm not a modder) instead of having to hand-name every horse icon so it shows up on your horse(s) in game.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:58 pm
Group 1 winner

Kinda late in SO6's lifetime Mark decided to alter the horse portraits folder to allow 30 portraits for 7 groups of horse colors. He's going to have to do that again if my portraits are to work. For now there is just a small group of pictures to work with.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 pm
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
Kinda late in SO6's lifetime Mark decided to alter the horse portraits folder to allow 30 portraits for 7 groups of horse colors. He's going to have to do that again if my portraits are to work. For now there is just a small group of pictures to work with.

Ahhh! I see! Thank you for explaining! Hopefully Mark can find the time in the future! :)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]