View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 am



Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Author Message
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod)
`Image
______________________________________________________
Start It - Your SO7 Mod! Featuring fully fleshed out feature races from every country, fully realistic US courses, fully realistic international courses including Ascot, Flemington, Randwick, Rosehill, Meydan, St. Moritz, and King Abdulaziz, and new countries including Spain, Saudi Arabia, and Switzerland.


SO7 Downloads (Need to Download All of the Following):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Start It 5.1.1 Mod: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xu3ylxrqyua765u/Start_It_5.1.1.zip/file
Start It SO7 Courses: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmbw72aogglr7zs/Start_It_5.1_Courses.zip/file
Start It 5.1.2 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lymp6l5fzcxaw8u/Start_It_5.1.2_Patch.zip/file
Start It 5.1.3 Patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/waqfsicc6fiiz66/Start+It+5.1.3+Patch.zip/file
Start It 5.1.4 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iv82s9eyqf487o2/Start+It+5.1.4+Patch.zip/file
Start It 5.1.5 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfxlrki6aspjtp9/Start_It_5.1.5_Patch.zip/file

How to Install Start It Mod:
- Download File Start It 5.1.1 Mod
- Unzip File
- Place Contents in Your Program Files>Starters Orders 7 Folder
How to Install Start It SO7 Courses:
- Download File
- Unzip File
- Rename Your Current Courses Folder Found in Program Files>Starters Orders 7>3D Folder (This "Backs It Up")
- Place Contents of Zip in Your Program Files>Starters Orders 7>3D Folder
How to Install Start It Patches:
- Download File Start It 5.1.X Patch
- Unzip File
- Place Contents in Your Program Files>Starters Order 7 Folder
- Note: Need to Already Install Start It 5.1.1 Mod, SO7 Courses, and any previous patches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(remember to backup your files before putting into game)
*Courses is a large file and may take a long time to download.
Installation Guide by Chris Ormie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DLzwBHWUc
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks:
- Many thanks to Simple Minds, Bobsworth, and Tomas for their courses - fantastic work by all!
- Many thanks to everyone on the forums for all their support over the years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SO6 OLD DOWNLOADS - No Guarantee That These Still Work:
Start It 2.03 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fyqvx82vylhdf2/Start_It_2.0.zip
Start It 2.10 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8hp0ma1841poon/Start_It_2.10.zip
Start It 2.20 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z31mxvkr1q3b14x/Start+It+2.2.zip
Start It Old Files Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6k661cmgs6n0z/Old_Start_It_Files
Start It 2.51 Main Mod (download all files):
- Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xf0mvmlgx10281o/Start_It_2.50_Data.zip
- Data Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9cx3dl0c96m2krm/Start_It_2.51_Data_Update.zip
- Courses 1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/94c4hz9n2clcx58/Start_It_2.34_-_Courses_%26_Graphics.zip
- Courses 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8gxjcuus4uog8fy/Start_It_2.50_Courses.zip
- Graphics: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nm2d5315553iw84/Start_It_2.34_-_Graphics.zip
Start It Flat 3.0 Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3ctvm4vf8p82s1/Start_It_3.0_Data_%26_Gfx.zip/file
Start It Jumps 3.0 Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp2a6iakakw1ajv/Start_It_3.0_Jumps_Data.zip/file
Start It 3.0 Course: http://www.mediafire.com/file/an7q9nsf7o2gkit/Start_It_3.0_Courses.zip/file
Start It 4.0 Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cznp4qmyiq4m86j/Start_It_Data.zip/file
Start It 4.0 Course: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x7iziw98l35bzcf/Start_It_Courses.zip/file
Start It 4.0.1 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iz7bcymlan6ghi2/Start_It_4.0.1.zip/file
Quarter Horse Schedule: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pvehyc1cg17jb00/Start_It_QH_Game.zip
Grand National Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9au5ilr36pp8z7/Grand_National_Theme.zip
Saddle Cloth Colors: http://www.mediafire.com/download/35kyvg5xtvzrpzq/Saddle_Cloths.zip

(remember to backup your files before putting into game)
NOTE: To use courses correctly, delete original track folder (i.e. 2_Belmont Park) and replace with the one in the download.
*Courses is a large file and may take a long time to download.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Start It Challenge: http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9768

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Last edited by mjtags11 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:37 am, edited 336 times in total.



Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 am
Posts: 81
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
Will you add the us sillks so they can be chosen by us in the game or will they be only attached to the owners


Mon May 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
trebird wrote:
Will you add the us sillks so they can be chosen by us in the game or will they be only attached to the owners


They will be attached to the owner but if you aren't playing the owners game, most silks are available for selection.

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Mon May 26, 2014 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Posts: 15148
Location: Republic of Ireland
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
Looks great

_________________
Website http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com
Email pjrhodes1122@gmail.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/aobrienfansite


Mon May 26, 2014 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
Released Courses and Schedule early do to a lot of people having trouble with naming the US courses and using the new schedule.
Enjoy!!

If there are any problems, just comment below.

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Posts: 878
Location: scotland
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
Any screenies before i download ?

_________________
Sorry About Your Damn Luck!!!
Sub Me > http://youtube.com/fmunitedofficial


Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
craigibhoy wrote:
Any screenies before i download ?


No graphics changes, and no "technically" new courses in the game. Just copies of others. Screenshots will come later in the week with the 2.1 download that will contain graphics changes.

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 2:56 am
Posts: 17
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
This is great!!! Wonderful job!

One thing tho. Remington Park is in Oklahoma not W.Virginia like u have it, but its all good :)

Thanks for doing this, I am very pleased I can play the game like it should be played now.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:47 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
tonicfan wrote:
This is great!!! Wonderful job!

One thing tho. Remington Park is in Oklahoma not W.Virginia like u have it, but its all good :)

Thanks for doing this, I am very pleased I can play the game like it should be played now.


Whoops!!! Sorry!! Forgot to move it!! Will change it now! Thanks for pointing that out!!

I also found a mistake in the schedule, so that is also attached in the below download. Both changes have been made to the original so if someone is downloading the original download after this post, they do not need to download the update also.

To just download the new courses and fixed schedule: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4men4zvi5j3wh37/Start%20It%202.01.zip

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 am
Posts: 2867
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
Anyone out there know if the restrictions are still the same for SO6 concerning number of tracks a day and number of features a track?

S05 had a limit of...

3 tracks a day
6 features a track

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClB2FZ7Qvwq0Ons_6jN1lAQ - Watch The Cats! 24-7 Webcam Of Non-Profit Cat Rescue


Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:47 am
Posts: 1244
Location: London
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
SiriusChill wrote:
Anyone out there know if the restrictions are still the same for SO6 concerning number of tracks a day and number of features a track?

S05 had a limit of...

3 tracks a day
6 features a track


It's still 3 tracks per day, but you can have up to 8 feature races at a meeting (you could also have up to 8 feature races per day in SO5).


Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
The sad thing about the 8 feature per track per day max is that a real Breeders Cup or Belmont Stakes Saturday can't happen. Too bad. The richest days in US horse racing just got poorer haha.

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 am
Posts: 2119
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
mjtags11 wrote:
The sad thing about the 8 feature per track per day max is that a real Breeders Cup or Belmont Stakes Saturday can't happen. Too bad. The richest days in US horse racing just got poorer haha.

Just have the BC juvenile fillies on the Friday, and the Easy Goer and Jaipur Invitational on the Friday, its not too much of a compromise.


Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:21 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:47 am
Posts: 1244
Location: London
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
mjtags11 wrote:
SPECIAL RELEASE: All US Courses Named (+ more) and full schedule.

Start It 2.0 Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrk4ixxgcuzwvkt/Start%20It%202.0.zip

In Start It 2.1:
-Full US Grade Schedule
- - 570 Races (490 US: 108 G1s, 127 G2s, 186 G3s, 69 Listed, and 80 Foreign Races)
- - Fully Prepped Road to the Kentucky Derby
- - Fully Prepped Breeders Cup Weekend
- - Preps for Triple Crown, Kentucky Oaks, and other major Grade 1s
- - Full Dubai World Cup Day
- - Full Royal Ascot Week
- - Melbourne Cup, Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Sunday, Canadian Triple Crown, every Woodbine Turf race, Hong Kong Cup day at Sha Tin, and a few Japan races
-16 New Tracks**
- - Calder, Canterbury Park, Charles Town, Delta Downs, Ellis Park, Finger Lakes, Fort Erie, Indiana Downs, Los Alamitos, Louisiana Downs, Mountaineer, Parx Racing, Penn National, Presque Isle Downs, Tampa Bay Downs, and Thistledown
-Trainer, Jockey, Owner, and Course Portraits for all countries
- - Including 250 trainers, 320 jockeys, and 200 owners for the US game
-200 Silks (one for every US Owner)
- - Will be released in packs of 25, first 25 released with 2.1, rest will come after
-TVG Graphics & more US based graphics

Future updates will expand upon the US game even more. Any suggestions, comment below.


I've just downloaded this, as I plan to add a trimmed down US season (with correct US courses!) to my own UK schedule. You've done a great job with the US side of things, but anyone who downloads this will obviously have their UK schedule overwritten with the one you've created, and there seems to be a few problems with that. Firstly, the mod has been created with the old SO5 UK schedule that is now a few years out of date, but also, the prep races in the UK schedule are all out of alignment - for example, at first glance, I noticed that you have the 6-furlong Kilvington Fillies' Stakes as a prep race for the 20-furlong Gold Cup at Royal Ascot! That's the first of a large number of inappropriate prep races in the UK schedule.


Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post Re: Start It 2.0 - Bigger, Better, Chromier*
panther wrote:
mjtags11 wrote:
SPECIAL RELEASE: All US Courses Named (+ more) and full schedule.

Start It 2.0 Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrk4ixxgcuzwvkt/Start%20It%202.0.zip

In Start It 2.1:
-Full US Grade Schedule
- - 570 Races (490 US: 108 G1s, 127 G2s, 186 G3s, 69 Listed, and 80 Foreign Races)
- - Fully Prepped Road to the Kentucky Derby
- - Fully Prepped Breeders Cup Weekend
- - Preps for Triple Crown, Kentucky Oaks, and other major Grade 1s
- - Full Dubai World Cup Day
- - Full Royal Ascot Week
- - Melbourne Cup, Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Sunday, Canadian Triple Crown, every Woodbine Turf race, Hong Kong Cup day at Sha Tin, and a few Japan races
-16 New Tracks**
- - Calder, Canterbury Park, Charles Town, Delta Downs, Ellis Park, Finger Lakes, Fort Erie, Indiana Downs, Los Alamitos, Louisiana Downs, Mountaineer, Parx Racing, Penn National, Presque Isle Downs, Tampa Bay Downs, and Thistledown
-Trainer, Jockey, Owner, and Course Portraits for all countries
- - Including 250 trainers, 320 jockeys, and 200 owners for the US game
-200 Silks (one for every US Owner)
- - Will be released in packs of 25, first 25 released with 2.1, rest will come after
-TVG Graphics & more US based graphics

Future updates will expand upon the US game even more. Any suggestions, comment below.


I've just downloaded this, as I plan to add a trimmed down US season (with correct US courses!) to my own UK schedule. You've done a great job with the US side of things, but anyone who downloads this will obviously have their UK schedule overwritten with the one you've created, and there seems to be a few problems with that. Firstly, the mod has been created with the old SO5 UK schedule that is now a few years out of date, but also, the prep races in the UK schedule are all out of alignment - for example, at first glance, I noticed that you have the 6-furlong Kilvington Fillies' Stakes as a prep race for the 20-furlong Gold Cup at Royal Ascot! That's the first of a large number of inappropriate prep races in the UK schedule.


My apologies. I attached the wrong UK schedule. It was supposed to be the default SO6 one (with Meydan and any US races changed) I'll fix this later today.

_________________
http://www.horseracingstation.wordpress.com


Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 102  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.