View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 UK/IRELAND/FRANCE Flat Schedule 
Handicapper

Post Re: UK/IRELAND/FRANCE Flat Schedule
qwsa wrote:
yes it should, that is strange, are you getting other races from the curragh throughout the schedule? Is it only races from the curragh that are missing?

Its weird so it has the guineas trials, but no guineas.

Yes there are no races at the Curragh. The fixture is mentioned, but no races?

Any idea what i should do?

Should i remove mods and redownload? Will that lose my games i have already started?

Mon May 18, 2020 10:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes, I would try redownloading and see if the races are in then, it would mean youd have to start a new game however. You could also just make sure you have the courage folder in the 3D courses folder, it could be an issue with the course folder if you're not getting any races from the curragh.

Tue May 19, 2020 8:28 am
Handicapper

qwsa wrote:
Yes, I would try redownloading and see if the races are in then, it would mean youd have to start a new game however. You could also just make sure you have the courage folder in the 3D courses folder, it could be an issue with the course folder if you're not getting any races from the curragh.

Yeah it's in the 3D courses folder!

Weirdly i've opened your mod file on word and looked through the races you've added, and the Curragh are there!?

I've run a dummy game again to see if it was a one-off and its not there still.

Just before i remove the mods from the game, and re-download, you wouldn't know if i remove them will i lose the game i've currently got? I'm happy to restart a new game, but would probably transfer over a lot of horses!?

Thanks for your time by the way.

Tue May 19, 2020 10:12 am
Group 1 winner

You won't lose the game, but you will need to start a new one to have the missing races. You could also try looking at the feature race file and the schedule file and make sure the spelling of the missing races align in both, they should if you just downloaded the folders, but you could try it anyway.
Let me know if its working when you redownload.

Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm
Handicapper

qwsa wrote:
You won't lose the game, but you will need to start a new one to have the missing races. You could also try looking at the feature race file and the schedule file and make sure the spelling of the missing races align in both, they should if you just downloaded the folders, but you could try it anyway.
Let me know if its working when you redownload.

QWSA, i was being a numpty. At the Load or Start a New Game page, i was leaving the mod as default, but ticking which mod to use on the page after that. Thinking that was all i needed to do, no wonder i didn't get the races!

Anyway, i've transferred a fair amount of my runners over to a new save with the new schedule and it's fantastic. Much better all round!

Thank you again!

Wed May 20, 2020 3:59 pm
Group 1 winner

Haha good to hear

Wed May 20, 2020 6:35 pm
Selling plater

It's a good schedule. I enjoyed it. It makes the championship battle more closely when there is not too many transnational events.

Sat May 15, 2021 4:52 pm
Selling plater

I downloaded and installed the mod.
Indeed great for normal horses.
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two folders - qwsaMod and qwsaSCMod?
I added France and Ireland as second nationalities. Looking forward to see where that brings me.

Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:29 pm
Group 1 winner

qwsaSC mod has this..

Quote:
I also added some mods to your schedule and made another mod if one wants to use it. This mod has qwsa's schedule and showcase and I've included my UK Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for 2018 which is 100 strong for each. Also added were Jockey and Trainer lists and a Stable list for Ireland and France but these two are only 20 strong each. Included also are my Stud Farm files for these three countries.

Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3