View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Tomas SO7 Australian 
Selling plater

Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
I am with Vampdeath. if you would like to share then it would be appreciated.

Don't let the haters win.

Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 pm
Group 2 winner

This is a full Australian plus New Zealand showcase and schedule, that has been tested for 25 seasons from season one and played very slowly, a lot of fun has been had playing this schedule, can do no more with it as it’s running like the real racing we have in Australia, from class’s to black tie races, the courses and races have been fixed to perfection, I have built this from the ground up, I hope you do enjoy this as a lot of work has been put into it.

I like to Thank MJ & Grey for the great work they both put in their courses and if I missed anyone else, I Thank you from the bottom of my heart, not to mention Mark for making a world first class Horse Racing Game.

Please back up your files before you download this schedule,
Delete the courses you have before you copy my courses,
And copy everything that is in the download.

Please be patient as this is 1.78 GB of download, "Go to the Beginning of this thread to download the Schedule and showcase".

PS. The World is full of sadness and Depression, so please if you don’t like it, just don’t download it, I do hope this will bring a bit of comfort for the people in Australia Victoria as they are in a total lock down for the next six weeks, I truly hope that you have a great time playing this game.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:26 am
Selling plater

Hi, I just downloaded and started using this mod, looks awesome by the way!
I do have one question though, when I start up a new game it gives me two options for the game schedule, DEFAULT game schedule & sched_f_.db

Which one should I use?

Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:32 am
Group 2 winner

Bullseye wrote:
I do have one question though, when I start up a new game it gives me two options for the game schedule, DEFAULT game schedule & sched_f_.db

Which one should I use?

DEFAULT schedule is my schedule bullseye, just copy and past all the download mate and your in luck, good luck

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:23 am
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
Bullseye wrote:

Which one should I use?

DEFAULT schedule is my schedule bullseye, just copy and past all the download mate and your in luck, good luck

Thanks Tomas. I read back through the posts and noticed that someone had asked a similar question earlier, so I went with DEFAULT. The work you've done with this mod is awesome, I've only been playing the game for a couple of weeks and was already enjoying it immensely, but your great mod has given it whole new lease of life. The Aussie schedule is much more accurate, and the courses are much more faithful to how they look in real life. Add to that the photos of the trainers, jockeys and horses, gives the game a much more Australian feel to it. Great job mate!

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:51 am
Selling plater

is there anyway to reset my game data. i would like to take the custom schedule off. and then put it back on but not put on the custom caufield and mooney valley as for some reason my fps on those courses is very bad. or do i need the custom caufield and mooney valley?

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:11 am
Group 2 winner

Konniption wrote:
is there anyway to reset my game data. i would like to take the custom schedule off. and then put it back on but not put on the custom caufield and mooney valley as for some reason my fps on those courses is very bad. or do i need the custom caufield and mooney valley?

Sorry couldn't answer you earlier Konniption, OK all you have to do is delete the Caufield & the Mooney Valley Courses from the Course Folder and replace them with the Original Courses that came with the Game, problem solved.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:04 pm
Selling plater

Hi Tomas,

I have recently gotten back into the SO7, and tried downloading your Australian Schedule & Racecourses, but the download link doesn't seem to work properly. Are the files still available, particularly the racecourses? Thanks heaps.

Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:16 pm
Group 2 winner

muzza_316 wrote:
Hi Tomas,

I have recently gotten back into the SO7, and tried downloading your Australian Schedule & Racecourses, but the download link doesn't seem to work properly. Are the files still available, particularly the racecourses? Thanks heaps.

Go back to page-1 and try again muzza, should work now.
good luck

Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:15 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
muzza_316 wrote:
Hi Tomas,

Go back to page-1 and try again muzza, should work now.
good luck

Hi Tomas, still having issues with Mediafire - it will start downloading but after a few minutes or so, it will reset to 0 and eventually come up with a "Failed - File incomplete" message. Tried with both Chrome and Edge and the same thing happens.

Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:55 pm
Group 2 winner

muzza, you have got to except the Mediafire's condition's mate, that is their new rules, there is nothing I can do about that, but I tried downloading it, and it started for me so I don't know why it won't let you download, sorry mate.

Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5