View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tomas SO7 Australian 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian & New Zealand Schedules
Bentley wrote:
Tomas wrote:
lol Hobart fix is needed yep. :lol:

bently! are you from Albury?

yeh I am! greatest country cup in AUS

where do i put the Hobart fix file for it to work?

open the fix,
go to C:\Program Files (x86) then double click on the game file,
you will see a file in there called db click on that,
again click on the Australian file, and then copy & past all the files in there with the Hobart fix OK, :lol:

now go and buy yourself a big mac from levington mcdonals on waga raod Oh! and don't forget the sunday thick shakes :lol:

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 pm
Selling plater

Hey Mate
I keep getting a crash originally on the Hobart track but now the Launceston track.

The Hobart fix files do they go in the original games dB file or in the Mod version?

Sorry for the amateur language

Cheers

Thu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Group 2 winner

Kerls wrote:
Hey Mate
I keep getting a crash originally on the Hobart track but now the Launceston track.

The Hobart fix files do they go in the original games dB file or in the Mod version?

Sorry for the amateur language

Cheers

Yes Kerls, just copy all the hobart fix in the db folder mate and the game should run great, but you shouldn't be getting crashes mate the schedule is running sound so may be you have copied something wrong, I don't know, anyways good luck.

Fri May 08, 2020 12:38 am
Selling plater

HI Tomas great work on this mod. I revamped all the jockeys and replaced all the dead/badly injured/retired/dissapeared including the pictures.

If anyone wants these files let me know and I will upload.

Mon May 11, 2020 2:59 pm
Group 2 winner

mmase wrote:
HI Tomas great work on this mod. I revamped all the jockeys and replaced all the dead/badly injured/retired/dissapeared including the pictures.

OK mase, maybe it might be a good Idea if you started a new thread for your work me mate, otherwise the new players might get confused.

Mon May 11, 2020 7:36 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
mmase wrote:

OK mase, maybe it might be a good Idea if you started a new thread for your work me mate, otherwise the new players might get confused.

No problem I used your jockeys and trainers as a base so it was pretty much just updating the work you did that is why I posted it in here.
If you want me to make my own thread I can or I could send them to you to post if you like.

Once again thanks Tomas because I would not be playing this game if it wasn't for your schedules. The only feedback I have so far is claiming/selling races and Tasmanian races seem to appear too often.

Tue May 12, 2020 12:15 pm
Group 2 winner

Your welcome mase,

with the claiming/selling races has nothing to do with me or the schedule nor the showcase me mate that is mark work, the way he created the game, you see the game releases races with in every season novices, maidens, claiming, selling, so I have no control over that that is the way mark created the game,

Tasmanian races, are fixed in my game, did you download the Hobart fix? that would fix your Tasmanian races problem mase.

Tue May 12, 2020 4:48 pm
Group 2 winner

The Australian Showcase & Schedule has been Up-Dated & tested, to use this Schedule you must start a new saved Game, there is nothing to fix as the game is running smooth as many seasons have been played over here to test it, hope you all enjoy playing this schedule.

Wed May 27, 2020 7:19 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian
Hi Thomas,

Once again great work on this schedule, I have a new save underway with your updated version that is turning out very nice.

The only nitpicking feedback I have is that lots of the feature races seem to have incorrect size field limits. There seems to be too many races with 10 or 12 runners. Any idea for a quick fix? I see the field where the number of max runners is entered in the feature races file but would not have any idea where to find this data except manually finding it on RISA.

One minor thing also I noticed the A.V. Kewney Stakes (Listed) prize money should be 200k not 500k.

Once again great wort you make this game playable for us.

Cheers,
Mase

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:19 pm
Group 2 winner

mmase wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Once again great work on this schedule, I have a new save underway with your updated version that is turning out very nice.

The only nitpicking feedback I have is that lots of the feature races seem to have incorrect size field limits. There seems to be too many races with 10 or 12 runners. Any idea for a quick fix? I see the field where the number of max runners is entered in the feature races file but would not have any idea where to find this data except manually finding it on RISA.

One minor thing also I noticed the A.V. Kewney Stakes (Listed) prize money should be 200k not 500k.

Cheers,
Mase

Ok mase, I am working on the showcase, can you message me everything on here me mate, the field sizes, and the incorrect prize monies, so I can add them in the showcase mate?

Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:32 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
mmase wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Cheers,
Mase

Ok mase, I am working on the showcase, can you message me everything on here me mate, the field sizes, and the incorrect prize monies, so I can add them in the showcase mate?

No problem Tomas, I sent you an PM.. Let me know how it goes or if you need a hand with anything

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:47 am
Group 2 winner

mmase wrote:
Tomas wrote:
mmase wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Cheers,
Mase

No problem Tomas, I sent you an PM.. Let me know how it goes or if you need a hand with anything

Are you in Australia mase?

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:02 pm
Selling plater

Hey Mate, trying to have a sve usuing this schedule but I can seem to find the download for it??\
Cheers

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:22 pm
Group 2 winner

Vampdeath wrote:
Hey Mate, trying to have a sve usuing this schedule but I can seem to find the download for it??\
Cheers

Sorry Vampdeath but I no longer will be doing showcases nor schedules for the Australian game me mate, someone on here called my Australian mods a joke so they might be to them, but hey, I love my mods so if they can do better then the floor is theirs to create their own, I will be doing for my own use only.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 pm
Selling plater

Well if by chance you would like to share it I would be grateful if not I understand, and honestly if they thought it was a joke I am yet to see there crack at it so stuff em matey

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next